Position 2021 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Waterman going to get dropped?

People on here raving about his JS, but a few on the Dons board are calling for him to be dropped (obviously doesn't mean a lot, but still)

Is Waterman going to get dropped?

People on here raving about his JS, but a few on the Dons board are calling for him to be dropped (obviously doesn't mean a lot, but still)

Who knows what happens there.

But dropping a forward when they had the worst forward i50s ever.

Would be harsh .

IMO.

In the sloppy GABBA aswell.

Stocker was very impressive in the VFL.
Def status in SC.
Blues board screaming for him to come in this week. Another one who is awkwardly priced though - didn't play a game last year (only 5 in 2019 @ an average of about 50) but is 186.5k

Blues board screaming for him to come in this week. Another one who is awkwardly priced though - didn't play a game last year (only 5 in 2019 @ an average of about 50) but is 186.5k

Carlton traded up to get him.
I thought he was in Carlton plans .
I heard he had some off field issues .

More Def wookies options the better.

Carlton traded up to get him.
I thought he was in Carlton plans .
I heard he had some off field issues .

More Def wookies options the better.
He did leave the hub last year for personal reasons but nothing that I think is an ongoing issue. His biggest issue in regards to playing seniors is his horrible tank but he's hard as a cats head and uses the pill well off both sides. Needs to play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be surprised if Stocker doesn't get a gig this week. 38 touches and 13 marks in the VFL. 11 more than the next highest on the ground.

Might have the tank to do well now. 13 marks would indicate that he's finding space. Awkward price but worth it if he cements a place in the team.

What is F.Macraes JS like? Basically the only downgrade target for Clark I can afford atm.

What is F.Macraes JS like? Basically the only downgrade target for Clark I can afford atm.
Good, we have no midfield at the moment with Adams and Elliott (who was basically a 60/40 mid/fwd last year) out, so he should get plenty of games

Will be surprised if Stocker doesn't get a gig this week. 38 touches and 13 marks in the VFL. 11 more than the next highest on the ground.

Might have the tank to do well now. 13 marks would indicate that he's finding space. Awkward price but worth it if he cements a place in the team.

Our MC are bunch of nuffies. Don't trust them. He will be forced to play HFF and get 5 touches.

Buddy out for up to 1 month. Worth holding Logan Mcdonald then if you currently have him, even though he has a s**t B/E atm.

Why do people get so attached to their rookies, when you can pick up a (likely) Top 3 midfielder at a lowish price?!
Ideally you want to get the worst rookies off field first. You are probably better off trying to upgrade whoever you have at F6 (Rowe/Brockman/Waterman,etc) than Guiden who will probably score more. It's important to get as much value as you can out of rookies, Guidens $315 and has GC this week, so you'd think he's likely to score well. 100+ and his cash gen starts again and he goes $400K+

That's the theory anyway. But that's probably why some are reluctant to trade the good rookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back