Position 2021 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were genuinely expecting an eighteen year old KPF fresh out of the rookie draft to come in and have an instant impact at AFL level, that says more about your football knowledge than it does about Treacy.

If you were genuinely expecting it’s ok for blokes picked for AFL level not to deliver to be excusable then you don’t understand elite sport

I’ve got so many slow burn rookies at the moment that are stalled or creeping up in price slowly that Freddy is really tempting …

… but I’m worried about getting Kenned.

I think , hoping he makes fast money if I have to trade to Jones.
Kosi will be fat and ready to go bye then.

Kosi and Fred.
To Jones and premo.

SC plans .
What could go wrong ...

I’ve got so many slow burn rookies at the moment that are stalled or creeping up in price slowly that Freddy is really tempting …

… but I’m worried about getting Kenned.
Mate, to my eye Frederick has looked good .....has added a bit of speed and evasiveness to the side

That said, it's normally a rookie that's exampled in a sides loss

Is Nick Bryan a chance to play until Draper is back in 3-5 weeks or is he out for Philips who is a test if cleared to play?

Is Nick Bryan a chance to play until Draper is back in 3-5 weeks or is he out for Philips who is a test if cleared to play?

If I'm the Essendon MC I'm picking Phillips (if passed fit) over a 1 game rookie to face Mummy who will absolutely maul 87kg Bryan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was until I traded Gulden last week. Kill all them rookies once their BE passes their avg. Is the general plan
d6ffabdcac3cae7716f7051bae124291.gif

Ratten is talking as if Saints are 7-0

The other funny thing (If you don't own Highmore) is that Geary is only 2 weeks away as well. He probably won't play again this year at AFL level :tearsofjoy:

Ratten is talking as if Saints are 7-0

Please please please please please Gold Coast Suns, smash the life out of the Saints by 10 goals. I don't think I've ever wanted something more in my life. CARN THE SUNS!!!

Please please please please please Gold Coast Suns, smash the life out of the Saints by 10 goals. I don't think I've ever wanted something more in my life. CARN THE SUNS!!!
Problem is, Sandy have a bye this week. If he's not playing AFL, he's not playing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back