Position 2021 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone know if Treacy is playing Vfl/Wafl this weekend?
They deliberately left him in Perth when they flew out to Queensland last week, so safe to say he's in the WAFL this weekend.
He was left in Perth when the squad flew to Brisbane. They wanted him to play WAFL, and said if he had a good game they had the option of flying him to Melbourne this weekend. Only kicked 1.1 in the WAFL last week so think he's probably still there.

I know looks can be deceiving but he looks like a kent that can football.

Yep, he sure does, Dimma has a lot of time for him, if he hadn't got rubbed out in the VFL he would have played already.

We've used him mostly rebounding across half-back in the VFL, Mansell probably got a gig ahead of him because Ralphsmith is better suited to linking up than being used in a defensive role.

Won't surprise me to see him score decently if we can control possession enough to give him enough opportunities to find space and use it.

How did Highmore go last night? Likely to keep his spot for a few weeks?

Didn't really flatter, but had limited opportunities with only 66% TOG and didn't do a lot wrong for a 3rd gamer.

Flip of a coin whether he stays in...who could possibly predict the outcome of information fed through the Mind of Monkey! ;)

your-monkey-mind.png

monkey+mind

He was left in Perth when the squad flew to Brisbane. They wanted him to play WAFL, and said if he had a good game they had the option of flying him to Melbourne this weekend. Only kicked 1.1 in the WAFL last week so think he's probably still there.

Thanks mate I have him forward so as long as he dosen't play I can loop him.

Yep, he sure does, Dimma has a lot of time for him, if he hadn't got rubbed out in the VFL he would have played already.

We've used him mostly rebounding across half-back in the VFL, Mansell probably got a gig ahead of him because Ralphsmith is better suited to linking up than being used in a defensive role.

Won't surprise me to see him score decently if we can control possession enough to give him enough opportunities to find space and use it.

Didn't really flatter, but had limited opportunities with only 66% TOG and didn't do a lot wrong for a 3rd gamer.

Flip of a coin whether he stays in...who could possibly predict the outcome of information fed through the Mind of Monkey! ;)

your-monkey-mind.png

monkey+mind
That you Ed?

RCD or Poulter.

Poulter has had more of the pill in his two games, and has DPP.
RCD less of the pill but has laid 5 and 6 tackles in his two games, and looks to have a spot for a few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah did OK after a slow start. I accidentally had him.on field though.
What's wrong with 66 from a $117k rookie lol

We've copped 20s, 30s and 40s consistently from rookies this season

66 is brilliant

Who’s this Ronin O’Conner fella WaynesWorld19 ?
My post on Ronin earlier this week

My post on Ronin earlier this week

Thx Wayne, sorry I missed that. 🌵

Hawks just lost to Norf. If Brockman gets through the VFL unscathed tomorrow, kicks a goal or 2 and gets a few tackles, surely he comes in...

Macrae and Bianco had about 20 touches each for the Pies VFL, nothing special.

Hawks just lost to Norf. If Brockman gets through the VFL unscathed tomorrow, kicks a goal or 2 and gets a few tackles, surely he comes in...

Steve, have you seen our VFL team of late!? It's made up of EDFL players & some bloke named Tom Dyson. Getting thrashed by triple figures each week. Brockman should have those stats by quarter time! He'll probably win a few hit-outs as well, since I think Atu may be the 2nd tallest bloke we'll have out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back