Position 2021 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is Bramble on his way to rookie of the year?
Going to hurt trading him out with a BE of 31, and an average of 79, but it’s time to upgrade for the finals.
I’d just like to say thanks champ!

View attachment 1189565
Would have to go close. Pity I probably won't end up cashing him out and the only time I've had him on field was when I looped his 120 and benched Walsh, who proceeded to score 158.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many future stars at Melbourne :moustache:
There actually are, Kozzy who is a superstar, Jackson who is a rising star fav, Sex god trent rivers who has a gigantic chol. Jordon who is very solid, Sparrow likewise, Petty filling a role. Bowey, Laurie and Rosman in the 2's, Bowey will be a star, Rosman is one of the best athletes you'll see and Laurie who has been injured.
Elite youf

Another one ruined for 2022: https://www.geelongcats.com.au/news/989627/late-change-kreuger-to-debut

GEELONG has made a late change to its team with Nathan Kreuger named to make his AFL debut against North Melbourne on Saturday.

Kreuger replaces Mark O'Connor who is out with knee soreness. Whilst Francis Evans comes in as an emergency.

Hey Andrew Birch remember at the start of the year you said he wouldn't get a game?

Good to see that your boy (who you said would play Round 1 and will be Harry Taylor's successor) is finally getting a belated sympathy game before he's delisted at years end. :D

Good to see that your boy (who you said would play Round 1 and will be Harry Taylor's successor) is finally getting a belated sympathy game before he's delisted at years end. :D

Andrew Birch are you the Fonz????

fonzie-effusion21.jpg

Not wrong about him being a spud. List clogger getting sympathy games late in the season means nothing. He's a spud Ayyyyyyy :thumbsu:

You were completely wrong about him playing Rd1 and being Harry Taylor's successor though. Shouldn't believe every bit of club propaganda you read in the pre-season. ;)

Last edited:
Another one ruined for 2022: https://www.geelongcats.com.au/news/989627/late-change-kreuger-to-debut

GEELONG has made a late change to its team with Nathan Kreuger named to make his AFL debut against North Melbourne on Saturday.

Kreuger replaces Mark O'Connor who is out with knee soreness. Whilst Francis Evans comes in as an emergency.
I note Cockatoo medical sub last week too. He’s gonna get slaughtered. What a joke SC don’t say min 3 games or stays rookie priced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back