Position 2021 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 6:30pm on Saturday night. You know Koschitzke isn't playing. The Sunday teams have just been announced and Highmore isn't named. No other DEF rookies are playing. Cox and Ling are playing.

Do we load up 6 strong down back with Cox and Ling on the bench? Bloody pricey!

I'm happy to go 6 premos down back straight off the bat, but paying $176k and $163k for bench DEF rookies shits me up the wall.

Suuuuurely, just suuuurely we get one of Bianco, Gould, Koschitzke or Highmore to sit on our bench.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
It's 6:30pm on Saturday night. You know Koschitzke isn't playing. The Sunday teams have just been announced and Highmore isn't named. No other DEF rookies are playing. Cox and Ling are playing.

I'm happy to go 6 premos down back straight off the bat, but paying $176k and $163k for bench DEF rookies shits me up the wall.

Suuuuurely, just suuuurely we get one of Bianco, Gould, Koschitzke or Highmore to sit on our bench.

If this eventuates GC Fyfe will end up as my loophole doughnut at D8

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!

Wouldn't have both Cox and Ling on the bench as one spot will be needed for non playing rookie captain loophole.

But yeah one of Cox or Ling at D7 could end up being a possibility. 😬

If this eventuates GC Fyfe will end up as my loophole doughnut at D8
Wouldn't have both Cox and Ling on the bench as one spot will be needed for non playing rookie captain loophole.

But yeah one of Cox or Ling at D7 could end up being a possibility. 😬
The idea of a perma donut for captain anywhere other then rucks freaks me out. Miss team selections (day before bloody hell) or late out news and you could cop a donut with the wrong E.

Dunno what to do :(

Aug 22, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
I started doing a guess of rookie JS and scoring ability a week or two ago. The column heading on the right is job security and include injury risk. But I don't really have much idea and so at the moment it's fairly useless.

So I'm posting it in case anyone has any opinions on any rookies in terms of a guess of their average, and a rough guess of their job security and injury risk rating.

It will be missing the really new signings.

Thanks for any help.

1614920364912.png
1614920713602.png
1614920690274.png
1614920455128.png

crippler9

Club Legend
Jun 9, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton

I think I’m taking cox from the get go just to be safe he’ll end up playing early rounds I reckon

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The idea of a perma donut for captain anywhere other then rucks freaks me out. Miss team selections (day before bloody hell) or late out news and you could cop a donut with the wrong E.

Dunno what to do :(

Don't think we have much choice mate but to take the D8 loophole donut unless we put Ling at D7 and Cox at F6? D8 can by Eyre to swing with Cox.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
I think I’m taking cox from the get go just to be safe he’ll end up playing early rounds I reckon

The kid can play nearly every position on the field and is the best 2k runner in the team. He's going to play a lot of games this year injury permitting.

Sep 9, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Going tonight
Keen to see a few rookies in rcd martyn dow Bianco Murphy and Kelly will let you all know what I like

Kind of wrapped Ccj is suspended until round 4/5 he’ll be a nice downgrade on the bubble. I think he is in our best 22 over chol who seems to always get games. Keen to see how quick the footy is compared to last night!

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Going tonight
Keen to see a few rookies in rcd martyn dow Bianco Murphy and Kelly will let you all know what I like

Kind of wrapped Ccj is suspended until round 4/5 he’ll be a nice downgrade on the bubble. I think he is in our best 22 over chol who seems to always get games. Keen to see how quick the footy is compared to last night!

Isn't Dow playing in the 2's?

Thought I saw him listed there.

Going tonight

In strife if we have to keep giving Chol games.

Nice skills but turns to water if someone steps on his shadow.

Bit of a Rant but you know what sh!ts me this year. Every other year there is normally a few players that are an in between price. Like Hibberd was last year around $114k this year there are none it's either $102,400 or jumps to $117,300. Every time I make a change I'm a couple of grand short on the next line and it's either rejig or put in a $102k donut rookie. :mad:

End of Rant

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
The kid can play nearly every position on the field and is the best 2k runner in the team. He's going to play a lot of games this year injury permitting.
BUT .....and I'll repeat BUT .....Cox has never been a high SC scorer in juniors

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
BUT .....and I'll repeat BUT .....Cox has never been a high SC scorer in juniors

Mate, I'll be happy with a 50 average from my D6 at this point.

Also, high/low scoring in Jnrs doesn't mean that's how they will score at Snr level. Kids develop, play different roles...

They don't play supercoach in juniors so of coarse he didn't score high. ;)
He is the chosen one don't spoil our fun we can do that all by ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back