Position 2021 Rookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
Alec Waterman at Claremont last year...son of a gun. Hes a Beast.

images.jpeg-1.jpg

If Leon Cameron goes with Mummy they should just sack him there and then. GWS are going nowhere.
Yeah, would be a bit odd.
No idea how firm any of that is, was just sort of his impressions.
What counts is who gets a guernsey, I guess.

Fancy making a play for a Grand Final, with their current ruck lineup ?

they will be lucky to make finals. After their best 22 their depth drops away pretty quickly

List numbers back on level terms with other clubs and losing a few top liners, we will now see how good their list management is

they will be lucky to make finals. After their best 22 their depth drops away pretty quickly

List numbers back on level terms with other clubs and losing a few top liners, we will now see how good their list management is
IMO they have a bottom 6 list, absolutely 0 talent past their top 10 players (Up there with the best top 10), they have a couple good youngsters but if they get an average run with injuries (history would suggest that its more than likely) they are a massive chance to finish bottom 4. They don't have a game plan either.

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
Eddie Ford.

6”3 athletic medium forward.

Similar to Zurhaar but more athletic.

He ironed out Ziebell in the intraclub on Friday. Ziebell was a bit like “wtf/who was that” 30 seconds after he got up.
Picked up a gun there in Eddie. Loves the tough stuff.
He'll give good service to North and a he's not that far off it.
Had him in my first side at F8.

Me Myself and I

Club Legend
Feb 3, 2016
Singapore
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
Cameron should've been sacked years ago. The level of talent that GWS have squandered is staggering.
The guy has no idea. Mind blowing in the fact he was given a two year extension last year. Certainly gives you every right to question the level of competence of the board.

What a load of bunkim .....as if he would know PS Training Form and team structures

Like who ?? ....he'll play R1

35 this year ....Mummy struggled bigtime last year, he wouldn't have trained foot to the peddle this PS
might play a couple of games in a row, but guaranteed, GWS are scouring leagues for a replacement .....why oh why haven't they chased Majik ?

He's ready .....if he can backup a week later and put a good game against Port this week, he'll play R1
Irrespective, he'll get a lot of games in 2021

SYD are rebuilding ....of course they're going to get games into Campbell .....will it be 22 games, no .....but it'll be 10-12 games

Laughable .....Phillips way more ready than Powell, who has some weight to put on
Wouldn't take it as gospel, it's just his impressions.
Was focused around kids who would get to the line rd 1 with much certainty, less so full year prospects.
Just have to wait and see.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Wouldn't take it as gospel, it's just his impressions.
Was focused around kids who would get to the line rd 1 with much certainty, less so full year prospects.
Just have to wait and see.
It's not his area of knowledge .....Draftee knowledge ahead of the National Draft, yes .....who'll play Round 1 ...No

It's not his area of knowledge .....Draftee knowledge ahead of the National Draft, yes .....who'll play Round 1 ...No
Bit confused.
He wasn’t putting himself out there as any sort of guru, they invited him on, asked him some questions, he tried to answer them.
He wasn’t hawking a $2,500/mth subscription to Cal Twomey’s Road to SuperCoach Glory or anything.
Just posted some notes I took.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Available to anyone .....but also like the last intra-club, will be up on YouTube on Sunday

Massive number of Rookies will be playing from both sides

What: Live stream - Adelaide v Port Adelaide practice match
When: Saturday, February 27 from 11am ACDT
Where: afc.com.au and the Adelaide Crows Official App

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Highmore plays second last of the round.

No Thursday sheets .

Jones, Highmore,Weir all play the last games.

Debutantes are usually signalled during the week and get a big hoo ha ceremony. ESPECIALLY round 1 ones

You'll know who's playing Sunday very likely by Thursday-ish, if not before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back