Position 2021 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhyan and Taryn. Way to debunk the stereotype Tasmania.

source.gif

Rhyan ? WTF. Ryan with an h ? Geeeeeezus :rolleyes:
Classic example of the sort of shyt name i avoid like the plague. Trust me on this.
I'm not saying its foolproof though.

Tarryn Thomas could hit up a 200 the next 2 weeks and i wouldnt give a shyt...pass.

Geez, with so many rookies and at his price, Chappy isn't a must have.
I was just thinking about this. I’ve got J.Clark at D6 so Chapman would be on the bench.

Mansell 102K mature age defender who apparently likes a tackle.

Chapman might be a luxury I don’t need.

I was just thinking about this. I’ve got J.Clark at D6 so Chapman would be on the bench.

Mansell could be good in a couple of weeks Tigers play Saturday and No thursday game so we would know if he is playing on the bubble before the friday game.

Port have alot of tall forwards.

Big Nigel maybe brought in for a season.

Who and Who

Wouldn't know them if they were buying me beers all night

Martyn will be good. Much better SC prospect than RCD.

They talked up Hugo Ralphsmith all week, as close to a debut .....just playing with our emotions

Think he whacked someone in the magoos. Week or 2 off.

Have we got a general on-ground ranking on the standard rookies yet across lines?

Taking out Gulden and Warner (and Highmore if he gets named), I would go..

Jordon > Campbell > Berry > Powell > Scott > Rowe

Have we got a general on-ground ranking on the standard rookies yet across lines?

You forgot the best of the lot. McNeill.

Flynn is probably top three with Gulden and Warner. Meek might fit in between Jordan and Campbell. Powell I keep expecting to be a bit better than he is given the amount of hype there was about him but he’s been bog ordinary (as a rookie) so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rookies coming thick and fast now, s**t timing, might spend a couple more rounds of rookie corrections and farm up the bank and then explode with plenty of upgrades.

Rhyan ? WTF. Ryan with an h ? Geeeeeezus :rolleyes:
Classic example of the sort of shyt name i avoid like the plague. Trust me on this.
I'm not saying its foolproof though.

Tarryn Thomas could hit up a 200 the next 2 weeks and i wouldnt give a shyt...pass.

In more important matters, who and what type of unicorn is your avatar? Asking for a friend of a friend.

Gulden > Warner > Flynn > Jordon > Campbell > Highmore :( > Meek > Powell > Berry > Scott > McNeil > Rowe

Cannot field unless absolutely necessary: Brockman and Kozi

Jake Carlisle and Shaun McKernan are both in the mix as Marshall's back-up, however mature-age rookie Paul Hunter appears unlikely to be selected after completing extra running post-training in lieu of no VFL practice match this weekend.

Hunter was joined in a group that included fringe Saints Tom Highmore and Dean Kent.

Not looking good for Highmore

Jake Carlisle and Shaun McKernan are both in the mix as Marshall's back-up, however mature-age rookie Paul Hunter appears unlikely to be selected after completing extra running post-training in lieu of no VFL practice match this weekend.

Hunter was joined in a group that included fringe Saints Tom Highmore and Dean Kent.

Not looking good for Highmore
good info, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back