Position 2021 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlucky on trading Kozi out boys, who would have thought?

Kozi's going to be $280k next week
H.Jones will be over $210k with a low or low-ish BE
Scott will make it to $250k if he plays this weekend

Crazy stuff

Now we need Brockman, Macrae, Highmore and Waterman to start playing again and/or playing well

Jun 16, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Unlucky on trading Kozi out boys, who would have thought?

Kozi's going to be $280k next week
H.Jones will be over $210k with a low or low-ish BE
Scott will make it to $250k if he plays this weekend

Crazy stuff

Now we need Brockman, Macrae, Highmore and Waterman to start playing again and/or playing well
Cannot believe I traded H Jones out this week over that spud Rowe because Rowe had a low breakeven and Jones hadn't really shown anything all season the useless spud. Whichever *head was playing on him and let him take 4 or 5 contested marks obviously completely useless as well

swindle

Club Legend
Apr 4, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Cannot believe I traded H Jones out this week over that spud Rowe because Rowe had a low breakeven and Jones hadn't really shown anything all season the useless spud. Whichever fu**head was playing on him and let him take 4 or 5 contested marks obviously completely useless as well
HJones was always going to be a slow burn, surprised to see so many trade him out early

Is Frederick a must have?
Am 100% going Chappy > May.
I've only got a couple ways to get Freddy in. I trade Highmore to him if he's not named or I trade Berry to him and swing Laird in mids. Means I field Freddy, Kosi, Powell over Freddy, Powell, Jordon

Is Frederick a must have?
Am 100% going Chappy > May.
I've only got a couple ways to get Freddy in. I trade Highmore to him if he's not named or I trade Berry to him and swing Laird in mids. Means I field Freddy, Kosi, Powell over Freddy, Powell, Jordon
For the teams that have both Jones & Highmore on the bench he is 100% a must have. I have Kosi & Fyfe for the swing with Laird in the Mids so it dosen't work for me seeing as I'm going Chapman to May.

Almost 20,000 have traded in Fredrick so far this week. Unfortunately I can't get him and May this week so May it is.
I'm in the same boat, but I'm more likely to skip May and get Fredrick

For the teams that have both Jones & Highmore on the bench he is 100% a must have. I have Kosi & Fyfe for the swing with Laird in the Mids so it dosen't work for me seeing as I'm going Chapman to May.
I'm Mansell and Highmore on the bench. Makes it tough because Mansell's time is limited but will make cash.

I'm in the same boat, but I'm more likely to skip May and get Fredrick
Agreed, Frederick could be $250k in 2 weeks.
Jones and Butters still a month away. Hartlett playing like crap. Houston getting midfield minutes. Bergman playing wing/half forward.

May even at $500k could still be a good pick up down the track. Guys like Mills, Whitfield, Doch, etc all looking like ~100 average players, that are priced at around $500k

Feb 18, 2017
Wurundjeri Land
AFL Club
Richmond
I liked the look of RCD, mature body good role, Richmond mids out for the next few weeks.
Fredrick looked a big rough but very dynamic.
Poulter comes with big wraps but I didn’t see him play.
Holmes if he does come back in for Gryan Myers looked a likely type, and can run all day which means he might score a bit better than some rookies that have no tank.

Probably only want 2 out of the 4 over the next couple of weeks … so which 2?

If they could be 2 that keep their places in the side through the bye period that would be handy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 25, 2011
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond
I liked the look of RCD, mature body good role, Richmond mids out for the next few weeks.
Holmes if he does come back in for Gryan Myers looked a likely type, and can run all day which means he might score a bit better than some rookies that have no tank.

If they could be 2 that keep their places in the side through the bye period that would be handy.

RCD and Freddy IMO. Especially if RCD goes 70+ again.

RCD and Freddy IMO. Especially if RCD goes 70+ again.

With Cotch out I think he will hold his place for a few more weeks and especially having 5 tackles & 11 contested possessions Dimma will love that

Feb 18, 2017
Wurundjeri Land
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm Mansell and Highmore on the bench. Makes it tough because Mansell's time is limited but will make cash.
I don’t think Mansell time is too limited TBH.

He’s going a fair bit better from a footy perspective than a SuperCoach perspective. If you read the Tiges board pretty much all the posters are very happy with his work and expect him to survive Vlastuin coming back.

Baker switching forward and Mansell staying in Baker’s role is a move that is pretty popular.

Of course the problem from the SC perspective is that you really don’t want him anywhere near your field and he’s looking like being a very slow climb up to 230K. Maybe he’ll score a bit more as he goes on like Scott has and spike us a couple of 60s.

Max the great

Premiership Player
Feb 22, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Byrnes is an interesting watch, I missed that game (any info appreciated), will try to catch him this week.

Decent possessions and DE, seems a very outside type judging by the lack of CP's, but maybe it was just that kind of game with the Saints winning so easily?
Byrnes is exactly what we need at St.Kilda. But a lot of times at St.Kilda that means sweet FA and we will play him out of position and then drop him. Hopefully we have learnt from our mistakes.

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks

Probably the top two. Rookies that will play through the byes are what we are really after now.

Feb 18, 2017
Wurundjeri Land
AFL Club
Richmond
Highmore is still in 53% of teams (including mine). Isn't it wonderful living in a world of naive optimists.

We all know how this story ends.

The cynics and opportunists are punished when Highmore is selected the week after they dump him and goes on to play through the byes averaging 78ppg.

The loyal optimists are richly rewarded for patience.

Despots around the world realise that being despotic is just not nice, and peace, love and understanding breaks out everywhere.

🌷🌈💗

May 8, 2006
Location, Location
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Denver Broncos, Unlisted
We all know how this story ends.

The cynics and opportunists are punished when Highmore is selected the week after they dump him and goes on to play through the byes averaging 78ppg.

The loyal optimists are richly rewarded for patience.

Despots around the world realise that being despotic is just not nice, and peace, love and understanding breaks out everywhere.

🌷🌈💗
Narrator: That's not how the story ended.*

* I still have Highmore.

Feb 25, 2007
FNQ
AFL Club
Richmond
Byrnes is exactly what we need at St.Kilda. But a lot of times at St.Kilda that means sweet FA and we will play him out of position and then drop him. Hopefully we have learnt from our mistakes.

Cheers, saw comments from Ratten earlier in the year where he said they were hoping to add his pace to the side soon, so maybe Byrnes fills a specific need he's identified and will be pretty safe if he performs OK?

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Narrator: That's not how the story ended.*

* I still have Highmore.
Yes, the cold brutal reality is that he'll still be on our benches at the end of the season, without playing another game.

And we will all curse Ratten, and hate him like we hate Horse, and Chris Scott, and Ross Lyin.

And Leon Cameron.

May 8, 2006
Location, Location
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Denver Broncos, Unlisted
Yes, the cold brutal reality is that he'll still be on our benches at the end of the season, without playing another game.

And we will all curse Ratten, and hate him like we hate Horse, and Chris Scott, and Ross Lyin.

And Leon Cameron.

I laughed at that but part of me feels like sad react was the more appropriate choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back