Position 2021 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, as COLL would ...Finlay is a good player, and I'm happy to hold till he is given another go

Berry maybe short of milk, but he's a "live" body every week
I've done my trading dash - so now it's all about surviving the next few weeks without trading :eek:

Wish me luck :D

Last edited:

Anyone looking at getting in Owies this week ?

Thoughts on him ?
Needs goals to score well. Small forward rookies are bad for SCers, very rarely work out. Just doesn't get enough of the ball.
Poulter and RCD seem like much better options with much higher scoring potential. Then there's Byrnes, who I'd also take over Owies

Needs goals to score well. Small forward rookies are bad for SCers, very rarely work out. Just doesn't get enough of the ball.
Poulter and RCD seem like much better options with much higher scoring potential. Then there's Byrnes, who I'd also take over Owies
Agreed.

Locking in RCD myself
Need another...

Not Ideal Poulter and Byrnes have round 14 bye

Ehh not so sure. Richmond 4-4 and he’s not best 22 so he’d be on thin ice. That 43 in this 3 round average now so can forget the 76. What do you do if he scores another 40 odd, makes 30k and is dropped?
He scored that 45 in a team that was absolutely pumped and only got about 1300 points all up when usually that same team is probably looking at scoring at least 1600+ on average. I think so long as the tigers don't get flogged he's a pretty good look to score 60+ most weeks

Ehh not so sure. Richmond 4-4 and he’s not best 22 so he’d be on thin ice. That 43 in this 3 round average now so can forget the 76. What do you do if he scores another 40 odd, makes 30k and is dropped?

we have edwards, cotchin, bolton, lambert and prestia out at the moment with dusty who drifts forward. That is our entire midfield, he's our best mid in the vfl, he isnt getting dropped soon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will probably cop a donut with Murphy, Jones and Highmore at D6-8.

I’m guessing Murphy would be very likely to come straight back in next week?

Will probably cop a donut with Murphy, Jones and Highmore at D6-8.

I’m guessing Murphy would be very likely to come straight back in next week?
Join the club.

I actually wish I could join the club as I have Mansell at D5, who is a huge chance to get dropped (since he & Broad were the panic merchants that started the rot last round... Hell, Dimma even blamed Mansell for Selwood bumping him in the head)

According to the Essendon board Waterman had an ankle injury in the VFL match but not listed on injury list. Will be test at best.
That was last week. He was a test for last weekend, but their VFL side had a bye. He should be available for selection this week, probably just depends on whether they want him to play VFL again. Before that they kept writing s**t like "he played an AFL game in the VFL", or something along those lines, in the VFL reports, so he is obviously above VFL level. Probably between Zaka and Waterman for Stringer's spot

He scored that 45 in a team that was absolutely pumped and only got about 1300 points all up when usually that same team is probably looking at scoring at least 1600+ on average. I think so long as the tigers don't get flogged he's a pretty good look to score 60+ most weeks

To be honest with you, Richmond have never been a fantasy relevant side at all, I think most games they play in they take the smaller side of the 3300 pie which sees them often below <1600 so really a 1300 point scoring slice isn’t that out of the ordinary (maybe 200 points below norm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back