Position 2021 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madden will play. Lester still 3/4 weeks away. Madden did fine in a win. They don't have many other options (Answerth still injured, the rest are talls)
Bianco I'm nervous about, could be dropped for Adams
L.Edwards will play, he was one of the reasons they beat the Tigers before their bye
Newcombe will play, Clarko said something along the lines of "next week vs GWS"
Briggs I'm nervous about, Mummy is available for selection

you'll get at least 3/5 playing of the names you mentioned
Can confirm Madden is definitely playing unless he somehow injuries himself at the light session today.

Had a quick look at the hawks board last night. Universal in calling for Ceglar to be dropped for Reeves. I know they aren't MC, but there were a lot saying it.
Reeves is interesting for those that don’t have him if he’s named. I’d pretty much decided a $102k r/f was the better option now. But with the likes of Marshall and Dunkley lingering in the background one last cash injection at the death could be worth it.

Had a quick look at the hawks board last night. Universal in calling for Ceglar to be dropped for Reeves. I know they aren't MC, but there were a lot saying it.
Half of the Carlton board are screaming for Docherty to be dropped - Hawks board is probably less of a disaster than ours at the moment though

I wouldn't mind if North held back Patrick Walker until next year. He has the skillset to be a very good Rd1 on-field Def rookie.
Best kick at the club. Last week was his first week back in the vfl.
But he played very well.
102k defender.
He is a few weeks away at least imo. North are getting senior players back from injury now. Competition for spots is much better compared to earlier in the year.

We're coming into that annoying part of the season where coaches ruin our SC rookies for next season. Booooooooooooooo

I think so. HBF type with excellent kicking skills and decent mark. Think Stewart, Witherden, Scrimshaw types in their rookie years.
So what we thought Highmore was?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes we're getting to the point where rookies will be more useful next year.

One thing that shits me off with wookies playing late in the year that play 1-2 games they price is fooked up for the following year.

E.g. Brouke Brissy wookie played one game scored 90..Was 200k the following year.
He never played again.
Just away they price players.

What's their view on Patrick Cripps?
General consensus is that he is playing poorly but gets a fair bit more love than Doc has in recent weeks. Nobody calling to drop him, a lot of complaints throughout the season though regarding his poor decision making (refusal to take first option) and poor disposal. There’s an opinion that “if he’s not right then don’t play him” - which I would agree with.

FWIW I personally wouldn’t drop either - I’d be sending Williams to the seconds, I don’t give a * how much he’s getting paid. Not exactly enamoured with Saad early doors either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back