Preview 2021 Round 1: North Melbourne vs Port Adelaide @ Marvel Stadium | Sunday 21 March @ 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Snake_Baker

Poster of the Year 2020
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Not touching that with a 50ft pole :)
Well, it does have merit mate.

You can't delete the discussion of politics from a football club that has become significantly political without cutting the snakes head off.

Anyway, game day threads.

Are the mods finally going to take responsibility for these this year or are they going to be a free for all shambles again?

kangatime

Premium Platinum
Mar 29, 2009
kangaplace
AFL Club
North Melbourne

You can't delete the discussion of politics from a football club that has become significantly political without cutting the snakes head off.

Are the mods finally going to take responsibility for these this year or are they going to be a free for all shambles again?
0CC7A4FC-CEDD-456A-BB06-AFDC98C2645E.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sachx

Senior List
Dec 15, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We play the hawks in UTAS on the 6th of March, still seems like a year away

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ryz

Premium Platinum
Aug 26, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
MMA

If I feel passionate about something I'm not happy about, I'll make a practical effort to do so, not post about it on here.

Remove this Banner Ad