Preview Round 1, 2021: North Melbourne vs Port Adelaide @ Marvel Stadium | Sunday 21 March @ 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really curios to see how the forward line shapes up, there are a lot of players who can rotate through the forward pocket and half forward so it’s going to be interesting to see where players fit and who misses out.

Assuming Larkey plays FF and either Walker or X takes the other key forward position. We have 4 other forward roles plus say 2 bench spots.

There is going to be some seriously hot competition for those spots with all of the following suited to those positions: Zurhaar, Stephenson, Taylor, Garner, Mahony, Thomas, Turner, W.Walker, Bosenavulagi, Spicer, Lazzaro, Ford and to a lesser extent Hall & Scott (both will play midfield).

Really curios to see how the forward line shapes up, there are a lot of players who can rotate through the forward pocket and half forward so it’s going to be interesting to see where players fit and who misses out.

Assuming Larkey plays FF and either Walker or X takes the other key forward position. We have 4 other forward roles plus say 2 bench spots.

There is going to be some seriously hot competition for those spots with all of the following suited to those positions: Zurhaar, Stephenson, Taylor, Garner, Mahony, Thomas, Turner, W.Walker, Bosenavulagi, Spicer, Lazzaro, Ford and to a lesser extent Hall & Scott (both will play midfield).

Not sure Walker plays tbh. I think he might be more depth this year.

I think the backline will 100% be Tarrant, Corr, McKay.

I think it will be Larkey + a resting second ruck and the host of medium forwards.

Be interesting if they keep the roof open this year. hope they do as the Marval Covid safe plan says masks to be worn by all if the roof is shut.

Be interesting if they keep the roof open this year. hope they do as the Marval Covid safe plan says masks to be worn by all if the roof is shut.
I don't really care, as long as we are allowed in.

I feel quietly sick about the outcome of this game now

It’s not going to be pretty but it’s the reality of a rebuilding team, we are going to have ups and downs but I like the direction we are going in. I hope it all pays off

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

giphy.gif

Gonna be ugly.

If the players use the ball well this will be a good game. If not, GG RIP its over.

Tyson, J.Walker, Mohoney, Polec, Hall, Stefenson are our best player
Port by 90
I'm ready to accept those.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we can try all we want, we don’t have the ability nor the quality to match it with Port.
This isn’t about heart or effort, the reality is we are nowhere near it and Port would have to kick atrociously for us to win.

Would not surprise me if this is a 100+ point thrashing.

Once we turn it over, they will run amok. Can just see them sweating on our inevitable turn over with 3 to 4 Port players waltzing through the middle and into inside 50 for an easy goal.

Calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean.

Would not surprise me if this is a 100+ point thrashing.

Once we turn it over, they will run amok. Can just see them sweating on our inevitable turn over with 3 to 4 Port players waltzing through the middle and into inside 50 for an easy goal.

Calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean.
And when that happens, hopefully we can all go easy on our backmen - it’s hard to look elegant and organised under a blitzkrieg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back