Preview Round 1, 2021: North Melbourne vs Port Adelaide @ Marvel Stadium | Sunday 21 March @ 1:10pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
A big win to kickstart the next Great Leap Forward
1608674854755.png

Larkey to kick 5.

Thomas to take a speccie on Boak's head.

Phillips to win the rising star first week award.

Ziebell to return to his best.

McKay to keep Dixon goalless.

I'm not asking for much!
Garner and Zurhaar to also kick 4 each

Stevo gets 30 touches and 2 goals on the wing In a BOG performance

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Bring it on. Read enough political to-and-fro on this board to last a lifetime.

Hey, I wanna see the back of that too.

Remember to vote out the NMFC board incumbents when you get the chance. :thumbsu:

Hey, I wanna see the back of that too.

Remember to vote out the NMFC board incumbents when you get the chance. :thumbsu:

Not touching that with a 50ft pole :)

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Not touching that with a 50ft pole :)

Well, it does have merit mate.

You can't delete the discussion of politics from a football club that has become significantly political without cutting the snakes head off.

Anyway, game day threads.

Are the mods finally going to take responsibility for these this year or are they going to be a free for all shambles again?

You can't delete the discussion of politics from a football club that has become significantly political without cutting the snakes head off.

Are the mods finally going to take responsibility for these this year or are they going to be a free for all shambles again?
0CC7A4FC-CEDD-456A-BB06-AFDC98C2645E.png

If I feel passionate about something I'm not happy about, I'll make a practical effort to do so, not post about it on here.

..and a least one player from the 2020 draft will be playing...so the post was 0 from 2 - not a bad effort to get both badly wrong.

I really hope Phillips plays just like Rowell played against PA in round 1 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back