Trades 2021 Round 10 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was getting him this week and now decided not to....absolute lock to go over 94.5. Free double your money bet!

Has struggled to get passed 65pts in last 3 or 4 - 2018 was last time he got passed that number. Doesn't mean he can't or won't, but recent form against Lions is not on his side so may not be as free as it looks......

Finally got it down to

Farrar > Ralphsmith
Tom Powell> Jelly or Zorko

Can't decide between Jelly or Zorko though...... #firstworldproblems

Flip a coin mate, they are both Top 6 forwards priced almost the same. Maybe whichever suits your bye structure better.

Or could chuck a cheeky VC on Zorko tonight if you go with him - not too many experienced mids in the oppo tonight so he might have a big one.

Jelly if he’s in recent role. Zorko if Jelly plays half forward where named.

Why would you trade into another Rnd12 bye player when you need to cull some?

Farrar -> Ralph-Smith
Bergman -> Ridley

Means I have to play McCreery on the ground this week unless Ralph-Smith goes well and I can loop him. None of the cheap guys have good JS but feel like Dimma is happy to back his kids in if they go alright. Hopefully he does and gets a run until the bye.

Will Martyn the sub tonight, if he gets a run hopefully he goes alright and can force a spot in the team again!

Flip a coin mate, they are both Top 6 forwards priced almost the same. Maybe whichever suits your bye structure better.

Or could chuck a cheeky VC on Zorko tonight if you go with him - not too many experienced mids in the oppo tonight so he might have a big one.

Not expecting a ton from the Great Zorko tonight - am expecting a ton from Jelly at hoe tomorrow.

Also call me crazy, but N.Reeves may be a solid option. He looks a big unit at 211cm, and could free up McEvoy to play around the ground. Plus Hawthorn dont look like they have many ruck options... please someone talk me out of N.Reeves!! haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also call me crazy, but Neeves may be a solid option. He looks a big unit at 211cm, and could free up McEvoy to play around the ground. Plus Hawthorn dont look like they have many ruck options... please someone talk me out of Neeves!! haha

Hahahaha - dream big pig!

Quick one.... is 15 Round 14 byes too much at this point ?

Depends on how many you are planning to trade out - or how many are red dots. Obviously you want as many to be playing in Rd 12, so keep that in mind

Quick one.... is 15 Round 14 byes too much at this point ?

Probably, BUT, you have 11 trades between now and Round 14 kick off so don't stress it - lots of twists and turns to come - but steadily get quality playing keepers (wise advise TedDougChris!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back