Trades 2021 Round 11 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rage quit last week coz i had the VC on duncan and then C on treloar.... but of course i'm back.

Forced trade this week of treloar but keeping duncan

Treloar -> Bailey Smith
Lazzaro -> Byrnes

If all goes well, bailey smith should be out of my team in a couple of weeks (maybe to T-adams). Leaves me with 70k for trades next week.

I still have markov and farrar, but i feel the extra depth with byrnes is worth getting rid of lazzaro.

Looking around the league, there is little i want for <720k as well, so i feel B.Smith (short term anyway) is pretty much a better option than anyone else in that price range.

Sidebottom or Bailey Smith? Sidebottom is dpp but I'm not convinced he is worth the extra 100k over Bailey Smith when they probably average very similar.
I guess I would say Sidebottom, because he was my choice until I changed to Hunter.

Trades Rd 11.png
If I had slightly more money I was going to take a punt on Johannison. He is so cheap; scored well last week in a new role as a defensive forward (won't be tagged there) and is more than capable of big scores (and low as well of course).

Given the dogs have confirmed they are coming to Perth next week, gives me more confidence the bye rounds will be as listed which I was worried about

Heeney or Byrnes + $?

Not sure I trust Heeney to massively outscore Byrnes over the byes so leaning towards Byrnes at this stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gone Bergman and O'Brien to Madden and Steele

A bit against the grain to what others are doing, but it's hard to resist turning two bench players for me, one not playing, into a premium 110 mid.

Surely Bianco must come in? Kozi to him?

Also is Grundy's injury definitely meaning he's out this week?
Bianco came in for Powell :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back