Trades 2021 Round 12 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrap preseason mandate rotating squads (players play no more then say 27) and do a 34 round season.

Hell increase list sizes if needed to make it work i am sure all the extra money got from T.V deals would easily account for that.

Will never happen but i can dream

The current end of season already loses my interest when the 8 is all but decided. I can't imagine what a season with 3 extra months of footy would look like!
Melbourne on on 30-4 win loss verssing North Melbourne 0-33 in the final round would be an epic nail biter! haha.

Someone needs to wail on Mummy's kneecaps for the good of the fantasy community.

View attachment 1146122
If you remember Burn’s knee was already out of whack and Moe unwittingly popped it back in place with the crowbar hit

Similarly anyone who tries to kneecap Mummy will probably end up doing him a favour by fixing it

Lynch for Meek to cover Grundy

or

Nicnat or tracey for Grundy....

Do you need anyone if you can get 18 other pulses on the ground?

The current end of season already loses my interest when the 8 is all but decided. I can't imagine what a season with 3 extra months of footy would look like!
Melbourne on on 30-4 win loss verssing North Melbourne 0-33 in the final round would be an epic nail biter! haha.
True but the season needs to be either 17 or 34 for fairness and most don't want to lose games so adding some is the only option.

Warnie who’s pretty much their mouth piece has all but said averages are out the door this season. He floated that everything will stay the same (best 18) but possibly an extra trade/s

I can see that being the go as from Fanhub’s point of view just lobbing an extra trade in is by far the easiest (less work) solution.
That extra trade might mean I can finally ditch Will Martyn

22 green dots - too many - I reckon Treacy, Butts and O'Connor will show the rest how low they can go :straining:

So many DPP's this year makes it easier to not end up with a green dot on the bench

Geez I wish they would tell us soon if the Eagles Richmond game moves.. I would be way too stacked for round 13 and would ideally need to adjust this weeks trades!

You could hold back a couple of trades because the bye-guys are not locked until the last game

Do you need anyone if you can get 18 other pulses on the ground?

I'll be copping 3 zeros regardless what I do, I've gotten rid 2 deadweight rookies but the Grundy choice is a move going forward.

I am leaning to a ROB/Tracey/NicNat replacement of Grundy,Grundy will fall in price while those 3 should rise, I guess when Grundy bottoms out I can jump back on them or have him back by the end of the BYE.

No PS, split the teams into 3 groups of 6 based on previous year ladder.

Play each team once, then twice from the teams in your group of 6.

22 rounds plus finals.

Won't happen as Carlton would never play Richmond twice.

It's the model I most like

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be copping 3 zeros regardless what I do, I've gotten rid 2 deadweight rookies but the Grundy choice is a move going forward.

It's the only three weeks of the season it's not important to have two good rucks - lap it up people!

Running with the bare 18 this week..... And some of them will likely be contributing single figure scores !!

You can't afford jumpers shorts and socks for your team then TDC - Soft Cap? ;)

I just read Richmond want to fly back to Melbourne so if West Coast don't want to do it then I'm not sure why it would happen? Other than the AFL being stubborn.

Is there a chance the queen's birthday game gets pushed back a week to try and get some sort of crowd?
Id imagine it’s because it doesn’t matter what we want to do if we won’t be allowed back into WA a week later.

Running with the bare 18 this week..... And some of them will likely be contributing single figure scores !!

We're in this together! I'm just praying some people can't even get that but reality is my rank will no doubt take a hit this week when you consider I'll be playing guys like Scott, Waterman and Lynch...

Highmore > Heeney (via DPP)
Grundy > Lynch
F.Macrae > De Goey

Have to try and make a jump on rest of the comp. No one will have De Goey, hopefully he gets midfield minutes with Elliot back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back