Trades 2021 Round 12 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
English has been scoring OK though - correction 3 from 7 have been 90+, one 80 and 3 @ 50/60. First game back was a nice 96

Agreed. If I went Grundy to Darcy, I'd improve this weeks score and have an extra $150K next week and no impact on my bye structure....

I can probably pick up Grundy in a few weeks at a discounted price as he has a high BE next time he plays....

Yeah but then if you do RoB you get even more...

I've got him on ground in case he gets a late callup, fingers crossed he doesn't because his BE is 42

I have Fredericks in D3 and Parks in D6 this week...... Should be pretty interesting watching the score tracker for these two....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really didn't want to be swapping premo's over the byes.... But I'm hoping that I can get rid of rookies and pick Grundy up once he's dropped a few $$$$
I am doing the opposite mainly because i have so many other problems keeping Grundy 1 week really wont hurt me but could be a massive win if he is back next week(doubt it but i am praying)

I am doing the opposite mainly because i have so many other problems keeping Grundy 1 week really wont hurt me but could be a massive win if he is back next week(doubt it but i am praying)

Agreed. There were reports he's already running again, I'm really torn on this decision.

Gonna take a punt on Reeves. Not at all confident in his job security, but he's the only rookie available who actually looks like scoring.

If he manages to eek out a couple of 70s over the next two rounds, that'd be a huge win.

Also gives me a chance to look at this next wave of rookies coming through (Foley, Edwards, Rantall, Amartey) and choose the best two next week. There's nothing worse than bringing in a kid who scores a 30 and is then dropped for the rest of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back