Trades 2021 Round 12 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20210604_185639.jpg

Going aggressive for the byes. English in should give me 2 rucks per week assuming Flynn holds his spot. Flynn to Grundy post byes and English forward ideally.

Frees up the cash to get Dusty in for Brockman.

I am doing the opposite mainly because i have so many other problems keeping Grundy 1 week really wont hurt me but could be a massive win if he is back next week(doubt it but i am praying)

I'm not, poking my Grundy doll in the neck with pins..............

I realised my Cripps trade only really works if the Eagles bye swap happens, can't risk it so Cripps is back out

Watch him get 150 this weekend

Same boat. Going Hunter instead as I'm better balanced for more R13s there if the bye swap doesn't happen.

Ooooor I go back to getting DeGoey ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've made about 20 trade changes in the past 30 mins

Nothing is even locking me out tonight either, just can't decide

The only value picks I want are r13 byes and I can't trade any of them in unfortunately, not without knowing the Eagles game swaps

Trade plans kinda in chaos with this tigers eagles news fu** sake

And China might attack Australia one day too - it's all in the future - enjoy the present!

I originally traded in Gawn for Grundy

I then played around with some possible trades

I just now remembered that I forgot to revert back to my original trades

I now have just 17 green dots, and 2 random spuds I just traded in

HELP ME - be right back, just going to cry myself to sleep

I originally traded in Gawn for Grundy

I then played around with some possible trades

I just now remembered that I forgot to revert back to my original trades

I now have just 17 green dots, and 2 random spuds I just traded in

HELP ME - be right back, just going to cry myself to sleep

Are trades locked ?? Can you reverse individual trades ??

For one of the trades I brought in Mitch Robinson, and he's playing ATM. That does still leave me with another trade, but I'll still be stuck with 17 max playing.

that does make it difficult, as both the Gawn and Mitch trades are locked out. Fix up your last one and Just accept a rough week this week and plan to come through the byes in better shape !!

For one of the trades I brought in Mitch Robinson, and he's playing ATM. That does still leave me with another trade, but I'll still be stuck with 17 max playing.
If it makes you feel better I have 18 including Treacy which is the exact same as 17

If it makes you feel better I have 18 including Treacy which is the exact same as 17

Thank you Tigs - Treacy will come out and kick 4 now that you have said that - ty

Changing my plans assuming rich and wce have their bye moved to rd 14. That better happen now since my trades might be locked in before any official news

Wanted to cull both Markov and Phillips this week to cash up but I think they will be too useful in rd 14.

Grundy to ROB
Farrar to Rantall
Highmore to Whit

almost no bank left. Will have to bend over backwards to find a way to get Jelly next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back