Not open for further replies.

Aussie_boy

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
Yep that's ruined my season. Will be playing supercoach next year as much as I hate it they seem to have a website that functions properly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheRednWhite

Cursed Man
Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
And it auto sorts your players by price... they're yeeears ahead of us.
yeah website is so clean, actually spend time on it during the week. Whereas for AF, I don't make a single move on the website until a few minutes before lockout, I do all trade planning on excel. Don't even look at the prices on the site, use a different site for prices and BE.

Neale4brownlow

Premiership Player
May 20, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
yeah website is so clean, actually spend time on it during the week. Whereas for AF, I don't make a single move on the website until a few minutes before lockout, I do all trade planning on excel. Don't even look at the prices on the site, use a different site for prices and BE.
As bad as the website and app is.. perhaps the worst part is there's not even any consistency.

The app has no function to show the bye colours. Only on desktop or Web browser searching on your phone.

On the app you can search players by price bands in 100k increments and you can set a low and a high. Ie search players 500-700k then sort by last 3 average.
On the website browser you can only search in their preset 100k increments, 200-300, 300-400, 400-500. Etc.

Utter garbage and it's likely all because they seem to try to reinvent the wheel every year rather than build on the last website. That approach makes no sense whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad