Trades 2021 Round 13 Fantasy Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reeves a late out

So

Z Smith to Amarety
RCD to Edwards
Jordan to Cokefield

Ceglar in! I tipped this (in my best Mike Williamson impersonation)

Last edited:
The stupid thing doesn't let me reserve my trades (to get rid of Reeves), because of my salary cap. That's what you get for bringing in a premo which plays on a Thursday night. :rolleyes: I'm guessing there's no other way to do it, right?

View attachment 1152635

Have learnt that the hard way too. Whenever possible I try and keep as many trades independent - even to the point of keeping position changes separate as well - doesn't help now I know - really sorry to hear it happen to you too.

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
The stupid thing doesn't let me reserve my trades (to get rid of Reeves), because of my salary cap. That's what you get for bringing in a premo which plays on a Thursday night. :rolleyes: I'm guessing there's no other way to do it, right?

View attachment 1152635
nup you're boned unfortunately

He should play next week atleast, hopefully you still have 18 this week?

Neale4brownlow

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Far out. That was a ball buster.

Luckily I was comitted to taking a truckload of cash to next week.

Sholl -> Reeves reversed.
Sholl -> Haynes.

I can't take another R14 on or I'll capsize so Had to pick someone under $587k.... would have been bloody houston grrrr.

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
Okay need to reverse my trades now because of this Reeves news and i can't because he was in my utility where Mccluggagge is now sitting and i can't get a ruck back in to that position... * THIS GAME SERIOUSLY

None of my players players involved in the trades have played but i can not reverse them because of this s**t an i can not roll back because i had Jones play last night who was completely independent to these trades and does not have any effect on them.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I have a plethora of rucks. Bryan and Treacy. Bryan now R3, Treacy forward andR13 mid to utility. I’ve just grabbed Rosas for now because he’s cheap and playing next week. Unless there’s a better suggestion. Can do any position
If Treacy is your utility, make him (E) for Rucks

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
I was in the same position and have gone for Amartey.
Not sure its the right call, but am sticking to it.

I'm going the other way - at least one of us should be correct this way... (in theory....)

So - Flynn to Reeves (hope for next week)

Or Flynn to Amartey (get nothing next week)

19 playing this week - before trades.

Potentially 17 playing next week, before trades.

The later - at least you should make some coin - and at least it's certain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back