Trades 2021 Round 13 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn’t even rollback a trade earlier because Stewart was locked out despite not having anything to do with Stewart lol

Had the same with L.Jones 🤷🏿‍♂️ even when doing things the right way this game finds a way for dicking you

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

* you Clarkson. My Reeves trade was locked in and couldn't be reversed. Went MacRae to Reeves instead of Fyfe to Lloyd/Laird.

He probably won't get his spot back now either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And it auto sorts your players by price... they're yeeears ahead of us.
yeah website is so clean, actually spend time on it during the week. Whereas for AF, I don't make a single move on the website until a few minutes before lockout, I do all trade planning on excel. Don't even look at the prices on the site, use a different site for prices and BE.

yeah website is so clean, actually spend time on it during the week. Whereas for AF, I don't make a single move on the website until a few minutes before lockout, I do all trade planning on excel. Don't even look at the prices on the site, use a different site for prices and BE.

As bad as the website and app is.. perhaps the worst part is there's not even any consistency.

The app has no function to show the bye colours. Only on desktop or Web browser searching on your phone.

On the app you can search players by price bands in 100k increments and you can set a low and a high. Ie search players 500-700k then sort by last 3 average.
On the website browser you can only search in their preset 100k increments, 200-300, 300-400, 400-500. Etc.

Utter garbage and it's likely all because they seem to try to reinvent the wheel every year rather than build on the last website. That approach makes no sense whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back