Trades 2021 Round 14 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Second last midfield upgrade this week, who would you bring in?

-Macrae
-Guthrie
-Parish
-Lyons
-Merrett
-Bont
-Duncan

Currently leaning Merrett as he seems a super price atm and thinking some attention has to go Parish’s way soon.

Also was just looking, Danger is going to be such a juicy upgrade in 2-3 weeks. Won’t be far off a straight swap from Poulter or Robertson.

Heeney > Whit
Jordon > Hunter
Poulter > Langford
Byrnes > best available rook

170k bank

Looking at completing team with Zorko, Grundy, Crisp, Danger in coming weeks pending price and form.

4 trades to be used on who?

Looks like I'll have to think about Rd 15 instead and give up on a surplus of players this week. Any Rd 14 players I bring in will end up being must tradeouts soon enough with only two chances per week to do it.

Play the long game I guess.

Second last midfield upgrade this week, who would you bring in?

-Macrae
-Guthrie
-Parish
-Lyons
-Merrett
-Bont
-Duncan

Currently leaning Merrett as he seems a super price atm and thinking some attention has to go Parish’s way soon.

Also was just looking, Danger is going to be such a juicy upgrade in 2-3 weeks. Won’t be far off a straight swap from Poulter or Robertson.
Macrae is king.

Surely we give him an extended run given our lack of decent young mids. Shuey and Kelly are due back soon but hopefully our medical staff look after the skipper a bit better and let the young fellas give him a chop out in the middle.

LEdwards played wing most of the game and twice as good as Brander - I think he gets some more game time.

Is footywire broken? it doesn't show any negative BE's anymore

Anyone mind helping out with these players?

Madden
Reeves
Foley
L.Edwards
Newcombe
Amartey

Newcombe is around -23 or something like that - Reeves unchanged, Foley and Edwards were 5 and 7 for memory, think Madden -1 and Amartey maybe -8.

My old brain might be failing e though!

LEdwards played wing most of the game and twice as good as Brander - I think he gets some more game time.
Shuey, Kelly, McGovern, Sheppard and Witherden all likely ins for either the next game or the game after.
As good as Foley and Edwards were, not sure they hang around with those ins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toying with the following (Burgess can go to any 170k rookie using DPP, Edwards just who I threw in for now until we see if any 170k rookies get named) ...

1623689461049.png

Anyone else still left with Jy f**king Farrar like I am? :(

Sadly, yes, and filled with misguided hope for this weekend!

Assuming we get two decent rookies named this week under $200k I should be able to field 21 this week with only one rookie on the field post byes (Newcombe). Looking at -

Jordon -> Titchell
Byrnes -> Houston
Webster -> Rookie
McCreery -> Rookie

Initial trade idea:
Jordon/Byrnes/Harmes/Heeney>>>Rookie/Haynes/Wines/Houston

Still leaves me with 3 rookies on field heading into full teams again but need to do something like that just to get 19 playing this week but hopefully only L.Jones would be a sh*tty scorer

In a bit of a pickle this week.

Brought in Reeves before the first game last week to help me get Houston in, so I am stuck with Reeves.

This issue is due to the Eagles/Tigers change of fixture I was left having to use all of my 7 trades (last week and this week) just to get to 18 on field this week. That included the assumption that Reeves was playing this week which now looks in doubt unless the Hawks go in with as many tall's as the Eagles do.

Dropped about 100 places in overall rank this week to 792 overall.

I have over $300k in the bank.

Is it crazy to go into the round knowing I will only have 17 playing but do the best upgrades I can to maximise my scoring instead of using a trade to get a rookie score on field?

Can do something along the line of

Billings to Josh Kelly
Gaff to Ollie Wines
Heeney to Haynes
Tom Green to Whitfield.

Edit - Could go Poulter to Langford/Ellis this week instead of Green to Whitfield. Although Poulter seems to be the better hold long term for cash generation. Anyone know his BE?

Leaves me short this week, but sets up my team coming out of the byes. Also held Grundy.

Short term pain for long term gain?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back