Trades 2021 Round 14 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gross*

*whats his BE?
Cannot think of a more gross trade however need to pick 2 forwards from the rabble of options this week. Looking like Hunter with whoever #2 is going up to Grundy in 2 weeks so open to something left field. Albeit played Hickey (who has been restrictive this year funny enough) but did dominate and is giving it everything for a spot.

Cannot think of a more gross trade however need to pick 2 forwards from the rabble of options this week. Looking like Hunter with whoever #2 is going up to Grundy in 2 weeks so open to something left field. Albeit played Hickey (who has been restrictive this year funny enough) but did dominate and is giving it everything for a spot.
I'm probably going Flynn to Amartey and Hind to Grundy. Just not sure if I'll pull trigger on Grundy straight away or wait.

I think its time for me to ditch Hind as I already have 5 keeper forwards and think a Danger/Darcy type would round it out.

Doesn't really help get rooks off field but will give me Amartey, Newcombe and one of Bianco/Highmore as last 3 on field. Week after I'll target an upgrade on the defender spot I guess.

Bit torn at the moment between looking for value or getting in the best premos I can.

Option A: leaves me with 1 rookie on field next week.

Short to Bowes
Hewett to Williams
Treacy to Xerri
Heeney to Hunter

Or option B: Which leaves me with 2 rookies on field next week. This trade will assume a 170k mid is selected too.

Hewett to 170k rookie
Short to Whitfield
Heeney to Hunter
Martin to Ziebell

Option B seems a bit sideways but getting in the better premos and leaves Highmore, Treacy, Kosi and Bianco on my bench as cash cows to compete my team over the next month. But then again, option A leaves me with 1 on field rookie which can be crucial.

I'm probably going Flynn to Amartey and Hind to Grundy. Just not sure if I'll pull trigger on Grundy straight away or wait.

I think its time for me to ditch Hind as I already have 5 keeper forwards and think a Danger/Darcy type would round it out.

Doesn't really help get rooks off field but will give me Amartey, Newcombe and one of Bianco/Highmore as last 3 on field. Week after I'll target an upgrade on the defender spot I guess.
Likely keeping Hind @ F6. Looking at Houston, Rowell (if he picks it up) Hind in those last 3 spots with all others genuine top 6-8’s by about round 17. I’ll be mighty happy with that

Likely keeping Hind @ F6. Looking at Houston, Rowell (if he picks it up) Hind in those last 3 spots with all others genuine top 6-8’s by about round 17. I’ll be mighty happy with that
Getting Houston now if the 170k rookies come through with the goods, leaving me room for 1 defender.

Keeping eye on Rowell as well.

I can keep Hind if the $$ work to ditch B Smith & Flynn to Amartey & Grundy. Same result with the 3 rooks to be on field.

F035438A-5A83-49B1-AE66-5651F492B240.jpeg
Considering going bargain hunting, leaves me with just two rookies on field, and 1 in round 15. Unsure what to do with last trade.

Next week will be CJ + Flynn -> Max + someone cheapish. Can’t afford to trade either of them this week, and all r14 rookies are worth nothing so need to generate some cash from somewhere

Darcy is my other ruck, so shouldn’t be caught short there (pun intended)

Think option B - Houston more likely to either be a keeper or get you to one for minimal cost compared to Haynes and Wines is currently a good option as well. If you are relying on Garcia - that's probably not a good idea...
Thinking the same , 2nd option, Garcia or whoever will be M10 with Newcombe M9

After trades this week, what does everybody’s bench cover/cash generation look like?

At this point in time mine would be
DEF - Bianco/Highmore
MiD - Robertson/Scott
Ruck - Hunter
FWD - McCreery/Reeves
UTILITY- Brockman

Ideally next week I’d look to bring in Amartey.

After trades this week, what does everybody’s bench cover/cash generation look like?

DEF - Bianco/Highmore
MiD - Robertson/Scott
Ruck - Hunter
FWD - McCreery/Reeves
UTILITY- Brockman

Similar.

Def - Jones/Bianco
Mid - Scott/Macrae
Ruck - Meek
Fwd - Robertson/Berry
Utility - Whatever $170k-$200k rook I bring in this week.

Basically shot to bits. Robertson to Amarty looks like a good trade for R15 to make ~ $200k. Which part of it can go to upgrading a mid pricer like Bailey to a cheap premo (probably pendles). The rest (~$100-$150k) will likely need to be banked for R16 so I'm able to get Flynn up to Grundy ($250-$280k going to be needed) and my next best option to cull in Berry/Jones/Scott will only have ~ $120-$150k of fat on them.

Do I go for A: Parish, Mitchell, a low end ruck (like a de koning lol) and a rook or B: Parish, BigBoy, Houston and a rook. Trying to play the what will get more points game.

Do I go for A: Parish, Mitchell, a low end ruck (like a de koning lol) and a rook or B: Parish, BigBoy, Houston and a rook. Trying to play the what will get more points game.

I'm never an advocate for paying top dollar on anyone. Parish is an avoid.

Titch is a good buy.

Beyond that I'd be looking at guys below $700-$750k. There's plenty around that used to be and are still capable of being ~$800k players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DEF - Bianco/Highmore
MiD - Robertson/Scott
Ruck - Hunter
FWD - McCreery/Reeves
UTILITY- Brockman

Depends what I do this week. Currently added Jeffrey & Bramble as 170k rookies but who knows who is coming in

DEF - Kosi/Jeffrey
MID - Bianco/Bramble
RUCK - Bryan
FWD - Treacy/Rosas
UTIL - Macrae

On field rooks - Highmore, Newcombe, Flynn

I'm never an advocate for paying top dollar on anyone. Parish is an avoid.

Titch is a good buy.

Beyond that I'd be looking at guys below $700-$750k. There's plenty around that used to be and are still capable of being ~$800k players.

Yeah good points. Can't get in any round 14 players due to my line up just scrapping 18 starters with the 4 trades so will go hunting through this weeks players.

Thoughts on bringing in Hall at this stage? Probably answered my own question at that price.

DEF - Bianco/Highmore
MiD - Robertson/Scott
Ruck - Hunter
FWD - McCreery/Reeves
UTILITY- Brockman

Highmore/Jones
Rantall/Edwards
Amartey
Rowe/Treacy
Meek

Thin

Gifted 4 trades, and if I don't trade Harry Sharp now, when will I?
Finally cleared my seasons longest serving deadwood.

I've just accepted I'm holding him the whole ******* season. He was good as Captain on the weekend though !! Fair play to him !!

First two trades are locked away. Second two are my struggle right now.

Option 1 - Jordon & Rowe to Hall and a rookie (assuming one is named). Pros, gets in a real "premium" scoring a s**t tonne lately and helps give my side some bang for its buck that it's severely lacking. Cons, one more rookie on field (will have two on field by the start of Round 15), Hall arguablly also no longer "value".

Option 2 - Jordon and Daicos to Hunter and Z Will Pros, gets an extra rookie of the ground and leaves me with one on field by Round 15. Cons, makes my team very mid priced / undervalued heavy (Haynes, Ridley, Markov, Jiath, Houston, Z Will etc) and they could easily score 20-30 less than someone like Hall for the rest of the year and not score more than an Amartey / Bianco who they'd be replacing in the interim.

I'm leaning towards Option 1 at the moment and then grabbing Whitfield, Neale, Danger or Pendles next week.

I've just accepted I'm holding him the whole ******* season. He was good as Captain on the weekend though !! Fair play to him !!
Already contemplating reversing the trade and cashing in someone else cos the difference might be Haynes vs Docherty.

If I bring in Haynes, he's there for a month at least as right after the byes I need to craft 1 fwd upgrade, then turn my attention to fixing the ruck mess of Gawn/Reeves/Coleman-Jones/Hunter as there won't be any real rookies anywhere else, just a couple of questionable players like Haynes, Cumming, Hind etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back