Trades 2021 Round 14 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a machine

How long was Serong tagging him for?
Serong started on him until Rowell got into the middle (Rowell started half forward 1Q)

Basically went head to head with Mundy all day, i was at the game and of course cheering him on i could see him running from the back pocket linking up 5 times and get +2's and +6's. Endurance machine and does it all, unreal. Even kicks 65m bomb goals

It's worked out quite fortunate that I kept a big whack of money in the bank. As we have all discovered, there aren't any rookie options this week - well, none you could count on anyway, so I was going to need to sacrifice my onfield numbers this round and bring in two from next week instead in readiness for some big post bye ins.

Amartey is a safe one, so I will do that. Then the decision was whether the other downgrade would be Foley or L Edwards. My gut tells me Edwards is safer but I'm not confident about that. With WCE bringing a bunch of good players in next game I don't want to decide that at the moment.

I then looked at my my bank and figured I don't need to make that decision yet; I'll wait first for Rd 15 teams and instead bring forward to this week one of my gun Rd 15 trades. He's not playing this week, but neither is the WCE rookie I would have brought in so it's the same diffrerence. I'm just chewing up an extra 350k instead.

In saying all that, it never feels comfortable bringing someone in a week early. Crossed fingers for no injuries. No slipping in the bathroom Pendles.

Would it be funny to trade in Parish?
I would then own Ridley, Hind, Merrett, Parish & Langford and i may be ok with that
I was considering 11 of them pre-season. They looked a seriously relevant team. I think I started with 5.

Edit: and unfortunately, one of them (for some reason) wasn't Hind

Wow. I thought going for Neale would be something different this week. Quite the opposite!

Hope we have all called it correctly.

Looking for a sub 500K player to trade in.

Currently have Haynes as the one, but then next week, he will be sitting on the DEF bench as I will have 6 premos in DEF (assuming no injuries, suspensions, or knob coaches).

My team structure has three of my premo DEF as DEF only, and the other three as DEF/MID. Unfortunately, my mid line are all MID only.

The best option would be to find a DEF/FWD player instead of Haynes, but the only options I can see are Hooker or Cox.

Does anyone have another suggestion, or do I just bring Haynes in for one week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking for a sub 500K player to trade in.

Currently have Haynes as the one, but then next week, he will be sitting on the DEF bench as I will have 6 premos in DEF (assuming no injuries, suspensions, or knob coaches).

My team structure has three of my premo DEF as DEF only, and the other three as DEF/MID. Unfortunately, my mid line are all MID only.

The best option would be to find a DEF/FWD player instead of Haynes, but the only options I can see are Hooker or Cox.

Does anyone have another suggestion, or do I just bring Haynes in for one week?
D/F get Briggs for $182 (or Madden also D/F) and keep the $300k.
No point getting Haynes if your def spots are full.

(Suggestions are based on not being able to see your side as image didn't open for me)

Is it so bad to hold O'connor now til the end of season? I have the chance this week to dump him for 23k with 4 trades but maybe I just hold him as it seems like every other one of my rooks are playing atm

Maybe thats the wrong idea but I don't see him coming back and honestly the 23k doesn't seem worth a trade?

Is it so bad to hold O'connor now til the end of season? I have the chance this week to dump him for 23k with 4 trades but maybe I just hold him as it seems like every other one of my rooks are playing atm

Maybe thats the wrong idea but I don't see him coming back and honestly the 23k doesn't seem worth a trade?
I haven't looked at the fixture, but does he give you a good looping option for the rest of the year? Would be better if he was DPP. I personally have an abundance of options.

Think I'm already pencilling in Rowe > $170k rookie and Scott > Pendlebury next week, so hope Scott doesn't lose too much. Only have maybe a $40k buffer.

Can basically then cull Flynn to a ruck and upgrade Tom Green to any mid so will see who looks tasty. That's barring any injuries of course..

spent my bank

Haynes has had a roll change back to that third defender should go 80 if he doesn't do well he can be D7

Scott to Newcombe should make me cashola

Heeney to Mitchell pushes Kelly forward but Mitchell has value and should go 150 against Essendon

Farrar to Houston gives me a solid 90 player and can be D6

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210618-092516_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20210618-092516_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 36
Neale and Hunter
V
Titch and Houston?

I like Titch better than Neale, but like Hunter more than Houston. Really tough one

For the rest of the season I think Hunter averages more.
However I prefer Houston's matchup this weekend - The wet weather tonight is putting me off.

I'll be looking to get him in next week for what it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back