Trades 2021 Round 14 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Considering Wines. The knocks at his price:

- Averaged 100 only once in 9 seasons and it was 100.6
- ToG is ghastly, mid 70's most weeks

What's he doing differently this year?
I think he’s just got continuity this year. The last couple years he’s had problems with his body or missed pre seasons due to injury. This year he’s had a run at it with no hiccups for a change. Hitting peak age too

In: Lachlan Bramble, James Cousins
Out: James Worpel (suspension), Harry Morrison (hamstring), Josh Morris

As expected, Newcombe is in

In: Smith, Draper, Zerk-Thatcher, Wright, Cahill

Out: McGrath (knee), Zaharakis (hamstring), Francis (managed), Waterman (calf), Ambrose (omitted)

Thoughts on Mcevoy? 71 breakeven and looks in some decent form. Added bonus of def status.

Thoughts on Mcevoy? 71 breakeven and looks in some decent form. Added bonus of def status.
Dermott said this week, McEvoy is the most banged up player in the AFL ....but rocks up becuase he's Capt

With Reeves in the wings, a chance that McEvoy is rested .....that said not a bad choice, but IMO there are better options ...Cumming?

Have to also think past just this one round with your trades ......if this wasn't a bye round, would McEvoy still be an option ?

If I trade out Hind I can go Lyons + 17k
Or Heeney for Langford and 70ishK

is Langford definitely a top 6 fwd, seems like Lyons is a fair crack at top 8 mid

Both Hind and Heeney have peaked in cash, whats better I guess, Hind and Langford vs Lyons and Heeney

is Langford definitely a top 6 fwd, seems like Lyons is a fair crack at top 8 mid

Both Hind and Heeney have peaked in cash, whats better I guess, Hind and Langford vs Lyons and Heeney

Hind and Langford for this week.
Then upgrade Hind later in due course for someone else like Neale.

IMO Langford is a better option than Heeney ......hoping Langford continues his recent form, but Devon Smith back this week, and Shiel shortly after .....so some ?????

That said I'm riding the Langford Train this week ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s him or Touk for me. Miller still superior no question but all comes down to whether that 100k will be needed or not. Depends how wet it ends up being tonight which is the decider whether to get Hunter or not which has the knock on effect of Wines over Touk

Too many last minute variables. Dumb game
Sorry to drop this on you but join the Touk Train

Selecting Langford I have 19 + Parks (his score won't ever count lol)

with a free trade to spare now, can move Oconnor to any rook, trying to pick which of the eagles rooks has the best JS

Already bringing in Bramble this week and going to pass on Briggs, I'm trying to decide between Reeves, Edwards or Foley (Have Amartey,Newc)

Is the consensus pick Edwards? I hate doing this a week early but I basically have a trade to spare and those are the enticing picks.

Maybe go Reeves which moves Treacy from R3 to a good F7/8, Reeves is most likely to come back in at some point right?

Sure it was the dogs and not just either side?

Because I for one would be SHOCKED... VERY shocked if Guthrie was a late out tonight.
Cam Guthrie ah yes the pick i thought i was a genius with for 3 weeks until i held him for 2 weeks instead of trading him straight away thanks to Chris *ing Scott. Never holding a cat again

So you see him as a keeper?
Stepping stone to max/Grundy?

Probably a stepping stone unless he kept up with 85s+ and Grundy's form post injury wasnt great. All big ifs so will likely leave him in the ideas pile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back