Trades 2021 Round 14 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I still have no idea what to do with my trades

Feel like just breaking the bank and getting both Parish and Touk in this week. Watching them run around doing whatever they want every week is just infuriating.

Huge risk to spend that much on 2 players but I've had enough!
Just factor in that Devon Smith is back this week, and Shiel soon to follow

Who u guys VCing this week. I think oconnor gonna tag the bony which should leave macrae free. How do we feel about macrae in the wet and on cats home ground which is generally hard to score against.

Who u guys VCing this week. I think oconnor gonna tag the bony which should leave macrae free. How do we feel about macrae in the wet and on cats home ground which is generally hard to score against.
Macrae scores poorly at GMHBA ......Jelly or Lyons (VC)

Another Bulldog supporter confirmed it ......just don't shoot the messenger if he's wrong, he's pretty reliable

Has been rumoured for a few days, we'll just have to see. Not doubting your sources, I've just no actual intel other than the rumours and players held back from the VFL.

Has been rumoured for a few days, we'll just have to see. Not doubting your sources, I've just no actual intel other than the rumours and players held back from the VFL.
May have been weather related, replacing a tall with a small .....but no rain, as I understand, since about 3 pm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May have been weather related, replacing a tall with a small .....but no rain, as I understand, since about 3 pm

If it's Martin out, it's a bad call if that is the reason. I suspect his shoulder isn't 100% from the Freo game - but they were giving him til game day to come good.

Weakens our rucks and forward line at the same time, plays further into Geelongs strengths with Dunkley, Treloar, Wood, Richards etc still out or coming back from injury.

Rumours of some late changes in tonight's game from the Dogs. No details yet.

Be Geelong players surely - it's Chris's personal vendetta against Thursday teams!

I still have no idea what to do with my trades

Feel like just breaking the bank and getting both Parish and Touk in this week. Watching them run around doing whatever they want every week is just infuriating.

Huge risk to spend that much on 2 players but I've had enough!

Do it - the tons will be enjoyable!

Has average over 110 down there apparently - still a good performer

Given the VC gives a double chance and Macrae is just disgustingly piggish 90% of the time I’ll be VCing him.

He spuds and I get a second chance.
If he kills it and I haven’t there is no second chance to get those points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back