Trades 2021 Round 15 Fantasy Trades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burgo out who was getting downgraded for coin next week means I can loop Highmore. What a timing gift

I was actually pretty happy with burgess sitting there at R3 and if i ever needed him in defense i could swing him back there via meek in the utility.

Ah well.

Hopefully Flynn is named. Looks like he is named on the ground which is a good sign.

Bringing my favourite player in the AFL Jack Ziebell in finally... Like most things i am doing it months too late.

P.s i have never sad a bad word about him and and am shocked that anyone would suggest such a thing

P.p.s nobody look through my comment history on this board

L Edwards named on the extended bench, reckon he plays?

Getting Zorko but my second trade will be locked in tonight as I need the cash from it to get Zorko.

Bringing my favourite player in the AFL Jack Ziebell in finally... Like most things i am doing it months too late.

P.s i have never sad a bad word about him and and am shocked that anyone would suggest such a thing

P.p.s nobody look through my comment history on this board
It's business mate. Picked up many a player who I dislike before.. their points on the board is the only thing that matters.

FWIW I still think he's a little overpriced. Solid get nonetheless

Thoughts on B. WALKER from Freo as a downgrade target?

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

I am currently trading Dev Rob and Flynn to Amartey(R3) and Pendlebury, which leaves Bianco as my last rook.

this will give me ~600k for a premo next week to ‘complete’ my team.

however, am I better off getting a 170k ruck as R3 instead of Amartey and therefore having 700k next week for a mid premo?

this would be the difference between bringing in a petracca / boak / Adam’s / gaff type instead of a menegola / Cerra etc (or double downgrading).

Would still have around 4-5 rooks at that 300k mark to downgrade in the coming week even if I don’t get Amartey in.

thoughts?

It's business mate. Picked up many a player who I dislike before.. their points on the board is the only thing that matters.

FWIW I still think he's a little overpriced. Solid get nonetheless
Absolutely something i need to work on, thoughts on him vs Stewart?

The 50k could be handy going forward.

Been blessed again;
Already was trading out burgess (omitted) and going to ROB over pendles and Pit is out so ROB is rucking TDK awesome start. Surely a easy 130 straight off the bat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No room for him now that Day is back. Could be better he doesn't play rather than him play full back for 20

True - hadn’t looked at lineups in detail.
Also a fair point, although I have him at Utility.

Thoughts on B. WALKER from Freo as a downgrade target?

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Think he'll be a solid 50 scorer. Bench only. Was at the gold coast game and he did a few really good things, including a chain of play where he linked up for three touches. He'll have pressure on him each week but no reason why he can't stay in if he keeps playing his role, given where the teams at, needing to blood guys like him. Longmuir's proven with guys like Treacy that he's willing to let players cement themselves with a few goes at it. Now's probably the time if you want to go down to him, with Collingwood this week giving up scores to the back line. But they have a new coach so maybe that will change?

I'd say he's worth a punt if you need a defensive downgrade, but if you can wait a week there's a few debutants this week to have a look at.

Settled on
Koschitzke > L Edwards (named on extended bench makes it a bit of a gamble)
Phillips > Danger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back