Trades 2021 Round 16 Fantasy Trades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hind to Grundy (75 to 115)
V
Phillips to Dangerfield (65 to 100)?

If it helps, I had a dream last night that Phillips went big with a 130 this week and I was annoyed he finally scored after trading him last week. And yes, that must be a sign I spend way too much time thinking about fantasy if now I’m dreaming about it.

Id go Hind to Grundy as the preference there. Hind will have a big price drop after tonight likely.

Which is the biggest point upgrade:
1. ROB to Grundy
2. Serong to Lloyd
3. Harmes to Crisp, Petracca, Adams (anyone under $757k essentially)
4. Newcombe or Bianco (move to bench after trading out Waterman) to Matt Kennedy (risky!)

My original trades I was doing Scott (f7 to Stringer F6)

Or should I do highmore d6 to Newman d6 and play Amartey on field

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which is the biggest point upgrade:
1. ROB to Grundy
2. Serong to Lloyd
3. Harmes to Crisp, Petracca, Adams (anyone under $757k essentially)
4. Newcombe or Bianco (move to bench after trading out Waterman) to Matt Kennedy (risky!)
Number 3 IMO.
Lloyd and Grundy to either stay or drop a bit in price still and Serong and ROB probably only 10-15 points away from them, Newcombe and Bianco still holding their own

Dangerfield and Bazlenka
Or
Petracca and DeGoey
Or
Gaff and Bazlenka?

Was set on getting Grundy but now I’m thinking of maybe waiting one more week. Got two options though, Newman and Danger for Doc and Phillips or Grundy and some random cheap bloke for Doc and Madden (F8) leaning towards finally getting Phillips out

Was set on getting Grundy but now I’m thinking of maybe waiting one more week. Got two options though, Newman and Danger for Doc and Phillips or Grundy and some random cheap bloke for Doc and Madden (F8) leaning towards finally getting Phillips out
Newman and Danger 👍

Has there been any more info on Neale playing this week?

Will either go hind to danger for tonight and hope he’s named or take Newcombe/bianco as E or trade him for Whitfield and deal with Hind next week

To be honest it just screams late out for mine, but hopefully he plays (been too many injuries this year already)

To be honest it just screams late out for mine, but hopefully he plays (been too many injuries this year already)

Wouldn’t be so bad if only the GWS and Melbourne game wasn’t scheduled before the Brisbane game. All the good trade options if he is a late out are playing in that game

Wouldn’t be so bad if only the GWS and Melbourne game wasn’t scheduled before the Brisbane game. All the good trade options if he is a late out are playing in that game

I hear you, completely get it.... It's just something I'd know would happen to me if Neale was in my side....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back