Trades 2021 Round 17 Fantasy Trades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuke surely just a rest then goes again? Makes no sense. Might drop him anyway.

Garcia extended bench is a concern.. I cant see any other options..!?!

Not sure why you lack confidence given about 85% of Kelly's scores this season are above everyone but yeo's last score.

Have you watched Kelly play in recent weeks? He seems to be symptomatic of Weagles trouble right now. Just not enough intensity. I like Kelly, but wouldn't want him at Richmond, he cruises, which worked at Geelong - it also works for the Weagles - most of the time. BUT, I have traded him in which is his kiss of death ;)

So boys I have no rooks on field so my trades are just swapping ‘premiums’

Out: sidey (low Be, shut role) and Heppell (inj)

In: Degoey (low be) and zerrett.

Thoughts? Yeo and Neale and tempting but I think Merrett will just destroy the crows, and has Collingwood and Gold Coast as the last 2 games. If I don’t get him now he might become out of reach for me.

Newman, Newc, Grundy and Hind.
Not terrible but not great either.

Interesting this time of year - bit of a barometer:

Harmes, Sharp, Amartey, Bergman - not unhappy with two of those but have to get better.

So boys I have no rooks on field so my trades are just swapping ‘premiums’

Out: sidey (low Be, shut role) and Heppell (inj)

In: Degoey (low be) and zerrett.

Thoughts? Yeo and Neale and tempting but I think Merrett will just destroy the crows, and has Collingwood and Gold Coast as the last 2 games. If I don’t get him now he might become out of reach for me.

Good call - have had Zerrett in my trades at least three times and ended up having to change - I really regret it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a hawks supporter, fantasy aside, nuke is one of our best prospects. WTF 😂

Managed I would get - the way he plays he'll get banged up - but omitted? Can't have mowed the coaches lawn well enough this week!

Is it ok to burn Bianco a week or two early if it means grabbing Dangerfield? Other option is to get rid of say a Briggs and do Phillips to JDG/Stringer rather than Dangerfield

I don't think it will matter much if you get Danger next week

Is it ok to burn Bianco a week or two early if it means grabbing Dangerfield? Other option is to get rid of say a Briggs and do Phillips to JDG/Stringer rather than Dangerfield

He goes next week for me. While I'd love to have him pumping out 60's on the bench, I just cannot upgrade and keep these guys. So Murphy and his 30 - 50's will have to do in defence for me.

Are you serious
I hold Brockman for 10-12 weeks after he gets dropped

I trade him last week
Aaaannndd he's back

F U Clarko 😡

mate, I feel the same way about a certain club that said "Hickey, Knee - 8 - 10 weeks", so I dumped him in draft....

Next ******* week....

Danger has to still play midfield you'd imagine. Other 3 rotations are now Guthrie, Parfitt and O'Connor which is thin

Watch him play full forward if I/we grab him this week though

You an me both Kozi! I started with him, then held him through rounds 2,3&4 then lost him after Rnd 5 - he owes me!

Missing out on Tim Kelly now because i need to trade Nuke and keep Bianco for cash gen.

So ahhhhhh Jack Bowes or Luke McDonald? orrrrrrrrr Matt Kennedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back