Opinion 2021 Round 19 - Liked, Learnt, Hated

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liked - This 🔽

DA387446-3054-48E2-A7CC-F3FE07E7F15D.gif

Learnt - North and St Kilda are really developing nicely under the radar

Hated - The extent of Dusty’s injury, I really really hope he does not go out like this and will play again​

Liked: Norths third quarter. Lions fightback. Cats building a case for premiership favouritism.
Learnt: Adelaide and Hawthorn have bright futures. Tuned in hoping to see a rubbish game (therefore North being ahead in development) but it was a great contest. Considering the injuries for those two teams 2022 is going to be much improved.
Hated: Injuries cruelling Fremantle. Didn't hate but was expecting a better neutral spectacle in Dogs vs Demons.

Liked: Dogs back on top of the ladder and primed for our first ever minor premiership.

Learnt: Never trust the Bombers. Was 8/8 in my tipping and just needed the Bombers to (expectedly) beat the Giants and make a case for playing finals.

Hated: Yet again the 8-12 teams not punishing Richmond, who are now realistically the favourite for that 8th spot.

Honourable Mention: Gold Coast's 2nd half vs the Lions. No words. Just a typical Gold Coast performance

Liked: North's win and Will Phillips efforts. Heaps of young players playing out of their skins at most Clubs.

Learnt: With only 2 wins from their 9 Clubs, Melbourne footy teams are not in good shape. (Dogs and Dees aside)

Hated: Injuries to Pendles, Fyfe joining Dusty on the sidelines as well as to other lower profile players.

Liked: Cats
Learnt: Richmond should not bother trying to sneak into the 8.
Hated: Nothing this week, but am not confident the GF will be at the MCG

Liked: Dogs back on top of the ladder and primed for our first ever minor premiership.

Learnt: Never trust the Bombers. Was 8/8 in my tipping and just needed the Bombers to (expectedly) beat the Giants and make a case for playing finals.

Hated: Yet again the 8-12 teams not punishing Richmond, who are now realistically the favourite for that 8th spot.

Honourable Mention: Gold Coast's 2nd half vs the Lions. No words. Just a typical Gold Coast performance
Liked: Geelong stingy backline! 4th time this season a team has only 1 goal at halftime against them

Learnt: The Blues will definitely make a coaching change, they were shocking.

Hated: No team wants to finish 8th? The Tigers are let off the hook again!

Last time I checked GWS won and are sitting clear in the 8 :rolleyes:.
Do you guys only pay attention to Richmond games? I know JackFlash only seems to.
To be honest there is no "letting off the hook". Any realistic Tiger fan would know we would be making up the numbers with a early exit in a likely interstate EF.

Last time I checked GWS won and are sitting clear in the 8 :rolleyes:.
Do you guys only pay attention to Richmond games? I know JackFlash only seems to.
To be honest there is no "letting off the hook". Any realistic Tiger fan would know we would be making up the numbers with a early exit in a likely interstate EF.
I repeat The Tigers were let off the hook and i couldn't care less about them, i have no more interest in their games than any other team..If Essendon had won they would be a game clear with percentage up their sleeve. GWS are on 34 points and that doesn't enter into it. The Tigers were let off the hook big time! No one wants to finish 8th!

Last edited:
I repeat The Tigers were let off the hook and i couldn't care less about them, i have no more interest in their games than any other them..If Essendon had won they would be a game clear with percentage up their sleeve. GWS are on 34 points and that doesn't enter into it. The Tigers were let off the hook big time! No one wants to finish 8th!
Keep telling yourself that champ. I see you in every Richmond related thread haha.
So was St Kilda, Freo, Essendon & Carlton let off the hook aswell with GWS winning and sitting clear in the 8. Oh it only applies for the one team I see.

Keep telling yourself that champ. I see you in every Richmond related thread haha.
So was St Kilda, Freo, Essendon & Carlton let off the hook aswell with GWS winning and sitting clear in the 8. Oh it only applies for the one team I see.
Champ? You have no idea and i am not in every Richmond thread, if i make a comment about them, it's because they are the most talked-about team of the past 5 years. RICHMOND was well and truly let off the hook last week, if you can't see that then you are in need of help. They have Freo, North, GWS and Hawthorn to play and could finish 8th quite easily? GWS have to play Port and Geelong plus the crunch game against Richmond. The Bombers still have to play the Swans and Bulldogs! The Tigers have just as good a chance as the others to make it! The Bombers blew it. The Giants fate lies with their game against the Tigers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Champ? You have no idea and i am not in every Richmond thread, if i make a comment about them, it's because they are the most talked-about team of the past 5 years. RICHMOND was well and truly let off the hook last week, if you can't see that then you are in need of help. They have Freo, North, GWS and Hawthorn to play and could finish 8th quite easily? GWS have to play Port and Geelong plus the crunch game against Richmond. The Bombers still have to play the Swans and Bulldogs! The Tigers have just as good a chance as the others to make it! The Bombers blew it. The Giants fate lies with their game against the Tigers!
In need of help? I think your memory is very short. Have you forgotten that we have been the actual worst performing side over the last 6 weeks?....kicking 2 goals against Siants, losing to GC in Melb & then Collingwood. You throw out these teams like they are easy kills.
Again seems like we're the only ones being realistic. Anyway we can agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back