Trades 2021 Round 3 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max Holmes possible debut and Duncan and Gola returning. But Scott has just all but confirmed that Gola won't play this week so Clark might live

Constable, Evans, Miers, Dahl, Kolo, Henry, all more likely to make way than Clark atm. It's once Danger comes back, that things start getting interesting re: spots

Step 1: Delete App

Step 2: Get home and advanced trade on the comp

Step 3: Rejoice

Haha but nah, it is possible - just a bit more annoying.

1st, Select Bergman to trade, then you'll see a little red and green up/down arrow next to his vacant spot.

Next, a list of players should pop up, and Brockman should be there - choose him and he'll take Berg's spot

Lastly, make your trade to Phillips in the midfield

:)
Yeah I tried that but this app is worse than I thought. Despite hitting trade on him and him showing up at the top of my screen in the trading out section it still didn’t register him as the person I am trying to trade.

Finally figured that part out and am now hitting the plus symbol on Phillips and it takes me back to the trade screen but isn’t putting Phillips in my actual trades... yikes anyone who plays this game on only a phone is a true hero.

Attachments

• 6422274F-FE81-4AE5-BCF2-D3CDD57BFEF1.jpeg
    6422274F-FE81-4AE5-BCF2-D3CDD57BFEF1.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 37
Yeah I tried that but this app is worse than I thought. Despite hitting trade on him and him showing up at the top of my screen in the trading out section it still didn’t register him as the person I am trying to trade.

Finally figured that part out and am now hitting the plus symbol on Phillips and it takes me back to the trade screen but isn’t putting Phillips in my actual trades... yikes anyone who plays this game on only a phone is a true hero.
I only ever do trades on my cpu since every time i try on a phone if *s me over by reversing the trade and once even deleted a player from my team completely.

Such a joke. Try closing the app, and then going in again - sometimes works for me

Bergman likely to be sub or dropped right ?

After Caldwell to Hardwick (like the role and b/e) thinking either Scott or Bergman to Lazzaro as a minor rookie reshuffle. Tempted on Waterman but will wait a week and see how deep forward he is played.

Trouble is I need to make the call before the Port team is named. Bergman still has a negative b/e, but thats no use if he's not playing or a sub. Scott won't be in that bulldogs team for very long, but at least he's still playing this week...

Clark unless his form is terrible should be playing every week he is our future and gives us things we lack without him but since we are all in for a flag he may get dropped once Gola is back indeed.(******* hope not)

He's definitely endeared himself to the team, given his huge efforts on/off the field while constantly not being played last year, rebuffing offers from back home, and also having dinners with Sel and Brig, while picking his brain. Everyone loves him, and it'd be hard to see him getting dropped right now, as he really is doing everything that is asked of him at this point - and then some

He's definitely endeared himself to the team, given his huge efforts on/off the field while constantly not being played last year, rebuffing offers from back home, and also having dinners with Sel and Brig, while picking his brain. Everyone loves him, and it'd be hard to see him getting dropped right now, as he really is doing everything that is asked of him at this point - and then some
Agree he is awesome.

I would have a heap players i would drop before him

CC/Dahl/Miers(has been avg and needs a kick in the ass still love him) just to name a few.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weak, reactionary, short-sighted, defensive move by Saints dropping Highmore for Carlisle

Agreed, no value in it...

I've had to go Highmore to Chapman, hopefully he holds his spot.

As it is, I'm relying on either Kozi or Idun to get a game or I'm getting a donut....

Clark on my field, highmore and Kos on the bench.

Do I use my final trade to drop highmore down to the 170k Carlton defender and bank the cash, or is that a waste?

Otherwise could move Hunter to say Perkins/Waterman, however I feel like I’m better off moving Hunter to Robertson next week.

Final option is to hold the trade to move Clark to Williams to remove the risk of him being dropped, which is what is I originally planned prior to rook carnage.

Last trade, counting on Kosi playing (otherwise I could trade Highmore for Cumming to avoid a donut)
Or,
XON (bench) for Waterman.

XON gone this week or next.

Pfftt ..

Simpkin (92) to Tex Walker ( 136)

Clark (TP) to Cumming ( 91)

Pockets approx $300K

Nice, I wanted to bring in Tex as well but I was facing 2 doughnuts in Defence so had to use both trades on that line unfortunately. I might still bring Tex in for Rd4 though. He's still cheap in relative terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back