Trades 2021 Round 5 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought DPP was based on your starting position at centre bounces while you’re on the ground, not heat maps of your entire game.
It's both. Previous years a lot of emphasis has gone towards what % they've spent in a certain position once on ground. Looking at both TT and Kelly's heat maps I'll be flabbergasted if they receive DPP

Thinking to give Fantasia one more week to prove himself - if another 80+ score could kick start another 50-100k price rise over next month. DPP will be handy with Hind from next week.

Hence just keep simple:
1. Dead wood rookie (Highmore/Kosi/Jordan/Brockman/Bergman most expensive who is not named) to Treacy/McCreery/other
2. Butters to ROB

Then enough cash to go down/up down/up over next few weeks.

Thoughts on Wingard as a premo option up forward? Has scored 100 and 115 the last two weeks, and is priced reasonably cheap at $670k.

I'm looking for someone to replace JDG with, and I don't have enough money for Dunkley or Danger.

Cheers mate!

Haha, post your team - more than happy to help :)

Any help would be appreciated man!
0k in the bank.

Was thinking jdg to cox and serong to titch or Ridley?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-14-15-12-31-60_22d011831d19cb0ea87d51ee98c80b73.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-14-15-12-31-60_22d011831d19cb0ea87d51ee98c80b73.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_2021-04-14-15-12-28-88_22d011831d19cb0ea87d51ee98c80b73.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-14-15-12-28-88_22d011831d19cb0ea87d51ee98c80b73.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_2021-04-14-15-12-24-75_22d011831d19cb0ea87d51ee98c80b73.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-14-15-12-24-75_22d011831d19cb0ea87d51ee98c80b73.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 19
Thoughts on Wingard as a premo option up forward? Has scored 100 and 115 the last two weeks, and is priced reasonably cheap at $670k.

I'm looking for someone to replace JDG with, and I don't have enough money for Dunkley or Danger.
Its tempting me this week for sure.. role looked awesome at the game on Sunday

Problem with Wingard is he can't stay on the park. Always misses a handful of games with a soft tissue injury, as has been seen already this season. Decent record last year though
Correct.. Tbh, if you are taking a risk on a FWD under the top guys.. save the coin and go a guy like Aaron Hall - although you have the same issue of health.

hey guys, im coming 19th :)

Question. would you go Bailey smith to Tom Mitchell OR strengthen up my bench depth and trade Highmore to Nik Cox who would replace Lachie Jones on field and help with cash generation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey guys, im coming 19th :)

Question. would you go Bailey smith to Tom Mitchell OR strengthen up my bench depth and trade Highmore to Nik Cox who would replace Lachie Jones on field and help with cash generation.
Without seeing the structure of the rest of your team - first option. Get yourself a set and forget premium mid instead of taking the risk on a bench rookie.

9hGu.gif
1618382672154.png

So much for Marshall for a while ....

G'day lads, been umming and arring over whether to go option 1 or 2 below:
1: Fantasia up to Dangerfield and Brockman to Jones (as utility)
2: Clark up to Ridley and Highmore to Jones

This is all provided that Flynn gets named. If not then I will do what I can to get the big bearded man in. if there is any other options let us know, appreciate all the feedback fellas this forum is unreal. Love the insights and different POV's. Cheers.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    104.7 KB · Views: 24
Clark > Jones, JDG > Ridley

Or

Daniel > Jiath, JDG > Treloar

Either are good. Flip a coin? haha.
I reckon 1 as you get a decent rookie and a great premo.
Option 2 you're getting a speculative mid pricer and a speculative uber premo (new team, bevo as coach).

Plus option 1 gives you +1 premo next week by holding Daniel?

Looking to do a double rookie fix this week.
At the moment I’ve gone Highmore to Jones and Scott to Mcreery.

I am tossing up getting F.Macrae instead of Mcreery though as I have to play one of Bergman/Rowe/(Macrae/Mcreery) on ground and I’m thinking Macrae might actually be the best option if he gets let loose in the middle or on the wing.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thoughts on the below trades?

Markov to Jones and Butters to Oliver (3k short of Gawn 😡)

or

Scott to Treacy (bench) Butters to Cerra

First option gets me a likely top 4 premo mid but have to downgrade Markov and second will likely net less points but fixes up an extra cash cow
Really interesting trade comparisons .....same dilemna over Treacy v Jones, or Bergman

Opted for Treacy, cause structurally later in the season, I want his DPP, after I trade out Flynn & Meek

I still trust Oliver more than Cerra

Really interesting trade comparisons .....same dilemna over Treacy v Jones, or Bergman

Opted for Treacy, cause structurally later in the season, I want his DPP, after I trade out Flynn & Meek

I still trust Oliver more than Cerra

Ive been tossing over this trade all week so far.

I want Oliver and then can still get Treacy next week but then also want to keep Markov as I can upgrade him to a premo in another month instead of going down to Jones.

Dilemmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back