Trades 2021 Round 5 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've got a good trade lined up for today but it would require flying without a parachute hoping Clark doesn't get randomly dropped for the Sunday game and giving me a donut down back (unless Kosi randomly gets recalled).

Geelong have players coming back and R5 seems like the 'carnage round' on selection so far so very reticent to pull the trigger.

1618647853322.png

Called it ;)

(Kosi is back in incidentally but I don't feel great about fielding him)

Still have my 2nd trade up my sleeve. Tempted to drop Clark now as well given I've got Webster & De Goey forced trades next week anyway. Means that Meek survives as the utility but can't really bank on Clark getting back into that side. He very well could be the medical sub as well and drop a stack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clark, Drew, Butters, Flynn and Meek all needed to be traded out this week for me. Add on top that JDG scored a HUGE 3 points, and I'm having the time of my life right now!

Butters, Daniel, Parks, Brockman, Flynn, Meek, Sharp here - before you think about Stephenson, Burgess, Idun.....

Great observation from someone who clearly stated he didn't watch it...
I don't watch the WNBA either but I still know it's a vastly inferior competition than the NBA. The same way I don't need to sniff your sh1t to know that it still stinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back