Trades 2021 Round 5 Fantasy Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
IF you can do both its Ridley and Jiath.

Ridley will be a top 6 defender, Treloar may not be a top 8 mid. But Treloar and Jiath is better than Ridley and Jones.
Can do both, any combo of those

Say I get Ridley, L Jones instead of Jiath does bank the coin to upgrade to Treloar next week which is why I’m torn there. Jiath is good but whether he’s worth the extra 250k and missing out on that upgrade next week is debatable

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Max Verstappen, Pacers, DR3
I can either fix rookies and get Treacy/Waterman but not really world beaters. No Cash gen either.

Bring in the Unicorn Cox and bank some cash for DPP

or Do the smart thing and get ROB in.

ROB is back and it's time to jump on

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
If Anyone wants to know about Jack Bowes; Yes get him in. He's pigged every game, takes every kick out and joins the junk 24-7. The New Jake Lloyd. Round 12 bye and only 700k. Plays under a roof this week so should go 120 again.

I want him so bad but have other problems

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
If Anyone wants to know about Jack Bowes; Yes get him in. He's pigged every game, takes every kick out and joins the junk 24-7. The New Jake Lloyd. Round 12 bye and only 700k. Plays under a roof this week so should go 120 again.

I want him so bad but have other problems
He feels like the type that once zinger him he will score 50 lol.

dogs kick 18.1 or something this week 😂

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018
Pretty simple this week, clearing the deadwood and playing the long game -

Salvos Dusty and Clark/Robertson (entirely dependent on if Robertson gets named, as he looked awful on the weekend - could even be Scott if he gets dropped)

>

Gawn & Nik Cox +220K/Nik Cox +20K

Could go a lot more attractive options than that, however, Cox looks like he's in the Bombers best side, he's taking hit outs as back up ruck and he'll be very handy come the byes.

Rucks can always be the thing that burns you, and I'm not screwing around with it this time. Set and Forget with Flynn on the bench and Meek to utility as a bench warmer that could be traded next.

Jones in next week, down from Fanta, and then my first 'proper' upgrade after that

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Daniel goes for me with his Break Even and his suspension. Willdem Drew upgrade to Brad Crouch on the cards. Serong survives another week and i leave my bench alone another week (Kosi, Bergman, Hunter the concerns)

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
The big questions are just around timing, and knowing which issues you actually need to fix this week.

Potential problems with:

D: Daniel, Fantasia, Parks, Kosi, Sharp
M: Campbell, Jordan
R: Flynn
F: Butters, Scott, Brockman
U: Meek

Now, some of them can be ignored. Meek/Flynn aren't the biggest issues.

But defense could be a problem.

Should know if Daniel, Fantasia, Parks and Sharp are playing or not by Friday night - which is handy. Won't know on Kosi until Saturday night though. If Fantasia and Kosi play - then Daniel just sits on the bench for a week and it's likely I have no defensive coverage for a week.

I won't know if Treacy is named until Saturday night - after which Campbell + Scott will have played.

If I go Campbell - Treacy, I can then look at upgrading somewhere. I could go Stephenson to Dunkley - but I'd need one of Scott/Brockman/Treacy to then play - so I have coverage in the forwards, as Butters would be there on the bench for a week. Cannot see Stephenson scoring well next week at GMHBA on a cold Sunday afternoon.

If Kosi/Fantasia isn't named - then I'll need to upgrade in defence or cop a donut, as Sharp will likely miss, Daniel is likely out due to suspension. So already likely two down there.

What I'd like to do:

Campbell - Treacy
Stephenson - Dunkely

What I'll likely be forced to do:

Campbell - Treacy
Sharp/Kozi - L Jones.

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
He feels like the type that once zinger him he will score 50 lol.

dogs kick 18.1 or something this week 😂
I've been thinking the same but my god watching him in dewy conditions on saturday. He was racking it up, our game plan has just been possession and not good for actual football but for fantasy he's the benefactor. If DPP's give me some flex round 6 i may try get him

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018
I've been thinking the same but my god watching him in dewy conditions on saturday. He was racking it up, our game plan has just been possession and not good for actual football but for fantasy he's the benefactor. If DPP's give me some flex round 6 i may try get him

He's my upgrade come end of next round. Wanted him Round 3, but got Tex and Hardwick (should have got Jiath but ah well) instead. Tex has been great so it's no loss, however, Bowes was my big unique at the end of Round 2, and he's done nothing to dispel that since. Absolute jet, and they always want it in his hands

Neale4brownlow

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Rob so cheap but doesn't seem worth it to upgrade flynn early?

If flynn isn't back then:

Degoey to Lachie Jones via fantasia dpp.
Meek or Scott(if dropped) to ROB.
Hold flynn at R3 as a long term cash cow.

If flynn is back:
Degoey/drew out.
Lachie Jones and either ridley or titch in.

Sep 8, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Rob so cheap but doesn't seem worth it to upgrade flynn early?

If flynn isn't back then:

Degoey to Lachie Jones via fantasia dpp.
Meek or Scott(if dropped) to ROB.
Hold flynn at R3 as a long term cash cow.

If flynn is back:
Degoey/drew out.
Lachie Jones and either ridley or titch in.
With an 86 BE I think now is the time to get ROB mate. Who knows when Mumford will pop up now. We can still have Flynn making cash on the bench too

Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, 49ers & Scorchers
Know this isn't Fantasy classic but if you had first pick at one of these 3 players for a keeper league who would you go? I can snipe one of my choosing.

1618144637864.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back