Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
And so the carnage of this year continues ....we knew coming in, the impact of the new Concussion Rules on our Fantasy teams

We put so much effort into our planning & trade strategy ....only for those plans to be scuttled by innocuous injuries that ruin the round

WF70vKY.gif
OjV1L_.gif

However remember, this week it affected your round .....next week it'll affect another Coach ....so we're all going to have rounds impacted by a De Goey, or a Howe moment .....or dare I say Flynn
In the darkness there is light ......from despair comes opportunity

This week, do we see Witherden as a longterm DEF investment ? ......Flynn will obviously be back .....Macrae comes into my side
Do you select Marshall, knowing his Ruck partner is also on the cusp at St Kilda ......talking of which, surely Highmore gets another opportunity this week

Have a great Trading Week !

Just to clarify you haven't personally copped all of these injuries have you?
Oh no .....just having a conversation starter .....my side doesn't accept injuries, it's a condition of joining :cool:

Webster & De Goey forced trades. $217k in the bank currently. Based on expected prices should have about 1.05M to spend there. Neale and rookie seem the most likely way forward.

Next round will be shuffling around the new DPP players and fixing up some injuries, and then I'll be looking to cash in a few rookies that have hit their BEs. Gaff, Neale and Lloyd are at the top of my shopping list. I ended up fielding seven rookies this week, so I really need to start shifting them off the ground.

Trades will be difficult with only 25k in the bank

Campbell to Finlay will get me only like 130k?

Assuming Clark doesn't tank his price by coming on late as the sub and scoring 5....I can get in a premo at around 600k. Think Ward is my best option. Or I just double downgrade and cash up to get a fallen premo the next week - Neale, Gaff, Lloyd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might just be a double down type of week, Webster to a rookie and swap out some dead wood on the bench. Was hoping for something more exciting with the new DPP.

Time to jump on an underpriced Suitcase.. i wanted him this week until all the carnage. If i can wrangle Clark up to him ill be a happy man.
Who?

(I've heard this nickname before, but fornthose who haven't 😬)

Campbell has to go...paid 312k to get him back in after I traded him out after round 1. He scores for me are 46, 49, 58, 44. The one round I don't have him he scores 96, just can't win with him. So he goes, go on and be free you potato. Now you are allowed to hunt for the ball again.

Reverses planned trades of Campbell out.....

Had 5 non playing rookies this week, hoping Flynn and Brockman return, will trade out Meek leaving Evans and Fullarton as my non players. Fully expecting another 3 to be dropped so I can maintain my average of 5 out.

Had 5 non playing rookies this week, hoping Flynn and Brockman return, will trade out Meek leaving Evans and Fullarton as my non players. Fully expecting another 3 to be dropped so I can maintain my average of 5 out.
I've got Highmore, Robertson, Flynn.

I don't have much hope Robo will be back with Brissie easily winning, hopefully the other two though.

I've got Highmore, Robertson, Flynn.

I don't have much hope Robo will be back with Brissie easily winning, hopefully the other two though.
Robertson > Macrae and hopefully you'll have a full book.

I've still got 18 rookies and no $ ITB and even with my planned trades this week I'll only end up with 100k and still with 18 rookies

Hickey and Clark to Treacy and Hind or a midfielder under $750k seems likely. No idea how I haven't got Hind. Every week I want to trade him in and the red dots dictate that I need to trade a defender/ruck/rookies in to avoid a doughnut.

Hickey and Clark to Treacy and Hind or a midfielder under $750k seems likely. No idea how I haven't got Hind. Every week I want to trade him in and the red dots dictate that I need to trade a defender/ruck/rookies in to avoid a doughnut.
I brought Hind in 2 weeks ago and he's been underwhelming. Don't stress too much, there's probably better options now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back