Preview 2021 Round 6 - Melbourne vs Richmond, Saturday 24/04 @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fascinated to see team selection.

I'd be tempted to roll with no changes, but the 2nd ruck situation is a puzzler.

Ruck Pickett again? I don't think he'd get a single hit-out, but he does give us another runner and more grunt and poke around the stoppages. I wouldn't mind having a look at it. Nic Nat is the only ruck in the comp whose hit-out work alone can turn a game, IMO. It's Gawn's marking and aerial contest around the ground when Nank's on the bench that worries me.

Jun 28, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Wouldn't have played 200 at any other club .
Has a go but that's it .

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I dont like to begrudge people achievements

but i have felt the same way

all this talk of loyalty and sticking it with the sh1tty demons is one thing

but i cant remember anyone actually having a go at trying to get jones out of melbourne

compounded by the fact that he pretyt much seems to have been marginal best 22 for the last 2 years.

Unlike say when dusty plays his 300th and we can all regale with how loyal he is, because teams pretty much drove dump trucks full of money to his back door and he stayed.

Wouldn't have played 200 at any other club .
Has a go but that's it .

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah, maybe.

Maybe playing at a s**t club makes it harder to tick up games. Clubs move on older blokes pretty quickly when their losing - either delisting or trade.

Either way, having a go for 300 games when you have to line up with Cale Morton and Jack Watts gets my respect.

biaseddustyfan

|17🏆|18🏆|19🏆|20🏆|21🏆|22🏆|23🏆|24🏆|25🏆|
May 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dusty
feel like i'm taking crazy pills reading all this crap about how dusty needs to prove himself against petracca this weekend and their face off will prove who is the best in the comp. dusty could have a s**t game and still be 50x the player fat boy petracca will ever be

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
feel like i'm taking crazy pills reading all this crap about how dusty needs to prove himself against petracca this weekend and their face off will prove who is the best in the comp. dusty could have a sh*t game and still be 50x the player fat boy petracca will ever be

It should be the other way around

Jun 28, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
feel like i'm taking crazy pills reading all this crap about how dusty needs to prove himself against petracca this weekend and their face off will prove who is the best in the comp. dusty could have a sh*t game and still be 50x the player fat boy petracca will ever be

Dusty should play the game wearing all three norm smiths

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waca Jr

Premiership Player
Mar 6, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
If you were in a coma for four years, woke up and tuned into SEN this week, you would think Melbourne are the team who has won three out of the past four flags.

Should we just forfeit seeing as we have no chance at all?
Been away all week can't say I have heard any SEN. Might turn it on for a laugh. Saturday night after we pump them will be essential listening

Daka

Premium Platinum
Nov 28, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tasmania Devils
Watched Melbourne's recent games, really worried about Gawn getting a hold of us. Nankervis will have to be at his very best.

Oshka

Club Legend
Mar 5, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
Stringer is better than Dusty

Dangerfield is better than Dusty

De Goey is better than Dusty

Cripps is better than Dusty

Bontempelli is better than Dusty

Petracca is better than Dusty

The only constant is Dusty. Petracca is the new flavour of the month. The comparisons will die in the arse again like they did last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back