Trades 2021 Round 8 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even celebrate no injuries while I stress if one of Flynn/Bryan/Treacy play allowing me to fix my forward line in one go. Flynn is pretty much out I think. So I just have to sit and wait, biding my time.

Likewise

Feel free to delete this post/put a gypsy curse on me, but... De Goey anyone?

$436K and plays the Roos this week. I haven't owned him in the past so no baggage personally but I'm sure he's in many people's never again list.

As a $50K downgrade from Gulden though...

Not cheap enough!

90% of players have a price where you'd consider them. DeGoeys is probably ~$300k at this point. He's not going to even average 70 so not worth getting for any more than that and only just as bench depth.

Fantasy draft question as I’m in in desperate need for a forward.

Interested to hear some thoughts on Michael Walters. His heat map from the weekend showed he was playing up the field a bit more, but he’s hardly been setting the world on fire. I can get him for a swap with Serong whose currently sitting on my bench.

Fantasy draft question as I’m in in desperate need for a forward.

Interested to hear some thoughts on Michael Walters. His heat map from the weekend showed he was playing up the field a bit more, but he’s hardly been setting the world on fire. I can get him for a swap with Serong whose currently sitting on my bench.

Anything else you can swapout instead?
Walters could be good if they start to rate him back through the middle.
Serong could fire later in the year if they stop managing him? But then I guess their plan is just to keep doing this all year.

Anything else you can swapout instead?
Walters could be good if they start to rate him back through the middle.
Serong could fire later in the year if they stop managing him? But then I guess their plan is just to keep doing this all year.

Nothing else I could swap unfortunately, unless I want to trade out a Brad Crouch type and promote serong to the field, but don’t think that’s a good strategy.

Really rate Serong as a player but his low TOG% is concerning.

Nothing else I could swap unfortunately, unless I want to trade out a Brad Crouch type and promote serong to the field, but don’t think that’s a good strategy.

Really rate Serong as a player but his low TOG% is concerning.

Who is Walter replacing up forward?
It's probably worth the punt then if Serong is your worst.

Feel free to delete this post/put a gypsy curse on me, but... De Goey anyone?

$436K and plays the Roos this week. I haven't owned him in the past so no baggage personally but I'm sure he's in many people's never again list.

As a $50K downgrade from Gulden though...

I have quietly been keeping an eye on his price drop and am considering taking the punt after his next price drop if he’s close to 400k.

Same goes for Heeney, will be around 400k next week.

That’s two “premos” who started the year at over 600k which we can pick up for a rookie downgrade, making some cash, taking two rookies off the field and secured a better bye structure with 2 rnd 14 players.

Food for thought next week if I have the balls to go through. Would be a make or break move those two

Glad I'm not the only one. I just realised Treacy is Sunday night so unless Freo are nice enough to say he's back on Friday I'm relying on Bryan lol
Similar boat to you however I'm not too concerned about holding Treacy. I think at his tackling best he has a 50-60 in him, however, he's also the kind of bloke who struggles to hit a BE of 20. I don't see him making us cash, he's just a nice placeholder with that R/F dpp. Do you need to field one of those three rucks?

Sturt had yet another *ing injury playing for Peel on the weekend. Whilst Sturt and Treacy are very different players Sturt (on the odd occasion that he's fit) fills that third tall role nicely. Reckon that sures up the third tall spot for Treacy should JL opt for the three talls up forward.

With Hughes and Chappy going down my hope is that Aish goes back, Tucker moves to a wing, Fyfe plays more mid time and hopefully Treacy comes back in? Don't rely on me though, I'm just trying to justify holding Treacy. Odds are JL just brings in Duman and Blakely to cover until Pearce and Ryan return, who are both listed as being a week away.

JL hasn't given much away in his pressers so I doubt we'll find out early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Similar boat to you however I'm not too concerned about holding Treacy. I think at his tackling best he has a 50-60 in him, however, he's also the kind of bloke who struggles to hit a BE of 20. I don't see him making us cash, he's just a nice placeholder with that R/F dpp. Do you need to field one of those three rucks?

Sturt had yet another f*n injury playing for Peel on the weekend. Whilst Sturt and Treacy are very different players Sturt (on the odd occasion that he's fit) fills that third tall role nicely. Reckon that sures up the third tall spot for Treacy should JL opt for the three talls up forward.

With Hughes and Chappy going down my hope is that Aish goes back, Tucker moves to a wing, Fyfe plays more mid time and hopefully Treacy comes back in? Don't rely on me though, I'm just trying to justify holding Treacy. Odds are JL just brings in Duman and Blakely to cover until Pearce and Ryan return, who are both listed as being a week away.

JL hasn't given much away in his pressers so I doubt we'll find out early.
Yeah I need to field one of the 3 to play just this week and upgrade to Gawn next week lol. I can do Gawn and RCD this week if I have to but would rather get Hall and Jelly and fix my abortion of a fwd line. I'm pretty sure I've said one more week for a month now though. :drunk:

Yeah I need to field one of the 3 to play just this week and upgrade to Gawn next week lol. I can do Gawn and RCD this week if I have to but would rather get Hall and Jelly and fix my abortion of a fwd line. I'm pretty sure I've said one more week for a month now though. :drunk:
Hahaha, I know that all too well. I was on that one more week bandwagon until I was forced to pick up Gawn when Treacy got dropped. Of course he dishes up a 70 and sends his BE into the stratosphere right as I pick him up. Could have saved bulk cash and got a semi-respectable score had I brought in Bryan. Can't win.

I have quietly been keeping an eye on his price drop and am considering taking the punt after his next price drop if he’s close to 400k.

Same goes for Heeney, will be around 400k next week.

That’s two “premos” who started the year at over 600k which we can pick up for a rookie downgrade, making some cash, taking two rookies off the field and secured a better bye structure with 2 rnd 14 players.

Food for thought next week if I have the balls to go through. Would be a make or break move those two

I'm keeping an eye on Heeney but don't think he'll get to $400k next week. The BE's looked wrong yesterday projecting he'd drop 65k.
Might drop to $460-$470k this week and that's his bottom.

EDIT: Trouble with those two names is that they're both playing forward and both scoring terribly.. even worse than rookies. May as well stick with guns n rooks approach unless they get a role change.

Hahaha, I know that all too well. I was on that one more week bandwagon until I was forced to pick up Gawn when Treacy got dropped. Of course he dishes up a 70 and sends his BE into the stratosphere right as I pick him up. Could have saved bulk cash and got a semi-respectable score had I brought in Bryan. Can't win.
You'll be winning when Bryan gets dropped this week lol

I'm keeping an eye on Heeney but don't think he'll get to $400k next week. The BE's looked wrong yesterday projecting he'd drop 65k.
Might drop to $460-$470k this week and that's his bottom.

EDIT: Trouble with those two names is that they're both playing forward and both scoring terribly.. even worse than rookies. May as well stick with guns n rooks approach unless they get a role change.
Footywire has his BE at 117 with expected price drop of $23k

What are you expecting him to score at that price though?

If only I could. Guy holding Walters needs an M4 which is why serong is my only option. It will hurt seeing him drop another 140+!

Ah ok. Thought Walters was in the bargain bin.
Yeah Serong for Walters might be worth it.
You might be able to drop Gray then and pickup the next best available mid for your bench (who would that be? chances are they aren't too much worse than Serong?)

If only I could. Guy holding Walters needs an M4 which is why serong is my only option. It will hurt seeing him drop another 140+!
I assume this is a single year league?
If so, and this might be a bit spicy for you, what about offloading dunks? He's out for the majority of the season (perhaps all of the fantasy season) but might be a tempting target for a team with a little forward depth.

So Fanta down instead of Rowe this week allows Gulden > J Kelly instead of Helmet. 100k left over.. with Kelly already in the bag Rowe down next week allows Whit/Lloyd instead of chasing Kelly then.

Still think Daniel is value at his price but might just bypass him. I mean he’s only gone 100+ against us and Pies, 2 of the easiest teams for defenders. His price probably isn’t going anywhere, can still become a D6 for Bergman in a few weeks if he really finds some form.

Footywire has his BE at 117 with expected price drop of $23k

What are you expecting him to score at that price though?

If he's scoring at 65-75's he's not really worth the pickup even if he's cheap in my opinion.
Need to see a 85+ from him to show he's still capable of the big scores this year in his current role. Then I'd be on board.
Otherwise he could just sit there stuck in your side pumping out 50-70's for the next month when a cheap rookie could have been doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back