Prediction 2021 Round Fixture Prediction

Remove this Banner Ad

CarnTheScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2019
Ballarat
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
To combat our collective boredom in the offseason and prevent us from going insane in the trade thread, I thought it would be a fun idea for us all to name our predictions for who we will play Round 1 or who you would like to play.

I predict a Saturday night against Brisbane at the Gabba.

I reckon every Victorian based team will be playing each other in round one, provided games can be played with full crowds in Melbourne (two games at the MCG, two games at Marvel and one in Geelong). I also reckon we'll have a season with another scattered fixture. Round 1-4 fixture to be released in February.

I reckon every Victorian based team will be playing each other in round one, provided games can be played with full crowds in Melbourne (two games at the MCG, two games at Marvel and one in Geelong). I also reckon we'll have a season with another scattered fixture. Round 1-4 fixture to be released in February.
If there's any risk of another wave of Covid19 during the season (not necessarily in Victoria) wouldn't it make more sense to get as many fixtures between interstate rivals completed ASAP? Local fixtures will be easy to arrange later in the season if necessary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back