Position 2021 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

A Bit Dusty

2017🏆2019🏆2020🏆
Oct 6, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
He needs to hit the tonne at least i reckon. More about the way he goes about it as well. If he looks engaged and looks like hes busting his arse and working his way back into form it'll ease my concerns.
I agree he seemed very uninterested last week. For me if Ruck scoring is going to be an issue this year and the gap between Gawn & Grundy closes right up then I will have No hesitation trading them out for Hickey & Martin just there in doing those 2 trades is $870,000 difference and I want a return on my investment or I will spend the money elsewhere. That money can buy 2 premium midfielders upgraded from bottom price rookies and still have 2 reasonably high scoring rucks at a budget price.

nohairandfair

Club Legend
Mar 14, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Went with Gawndy and missed out on Flynn as R3 (have Hunter :rolleyes:). It's galling and I feel the need to salvage something.

The message from Bucks is that Grundy is going to get less time on the ball and that is ringing alarm bells. If Grundy goes sub 100 again and Hickey goes 100 plus then I'm pulling the trigger next week.

With any luck Hickey keeps racking it up as a solo ruck (it's certainly possible), Grundy continues to struggle (appears bereft of confidence) and Flynn succumbs to an ankle on the weekend. :moustache:

Good in theory, bound to end in tears. :straining:

brendan84

Club Legend
Mar 20, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Dolphins, Bulls, Red Sox, Arsenal
Went with Gawndy and missed out on Flynn as R3 (have Hunter :rolleyes:). It's galling and I feel the need to salvage something.

The message from Bucks is that Grundy is going to get less time on the ball and that is ringing alarm bells. If Grundy goes sub 100 again and Hickey goes 100 plus then I'm pulling the trigger next week.

With any luck Hickey keeps racking it up as a solo ruck (it's certainly possible), Grundy continues to struggle (appears bereft of confidence) and Flynn succumbs to an ankle on the weekend. :moustache:

Good in theory, bound to end in tears. :straining:
Not even a crucifixion would bring down the chosen one

LuvtheKangas

Premium Platinum
Mar 11, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Gawn only scored 98?
Um, my witty post was that Meek didn't impose himself. Explained as follows.

Oxford dictionary:
meek
adjective

/miːk/

(comparative meeker, superlative meekest)
  1. quiet, gentle, and always ready to do what other people want without expressing your own opinion

It was a f***ing good joke and none of you f***ers gave me a f***ing thing!!!

F*** you all. All of you. ALL OF YOU.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad