Position 2021 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Significant

Club Legend
Nov 30, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Interesting, why was he such a crab in Rds 1 & 2? Couldn't win hitouts or possies against pleb ruck opponents. :think:

View attachment 1112840
Maybe it just takes the rucks a bit of time to warm up, particularly with the new rules and pace of the game?
Both his hitout numbers and disposal numbers have gone up massively since Round 1 and 2.. very strange..

stevebbb

Brownlow Medallist
May 21, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal, Fluminense; Blue Jays

Silky23

Club Legend
Feb 2, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Interesting, why was he such a crab in Rds 1 & 2? Couldn't win hitouts or possies against pleb ruck opponents. :think:

View attachment 1112840
One could only assume the pace of the game? Coaches dialing back and putting more emphasis on repeat stoppages and defensive structures to slow it down. His hitout numbers have improved dramatically which points to this as well. Also disposal numbers have almost doubled. I'm thinking also as Gawn personally stated it took him a 'while to get used to the new game' and get to the right spots so maybe it took ROB a bit longer as well.

First two games they played in they smashed the 200 point barrier combined and then been a bit off until the weekends game but he dominated when the game was tight. Could also be that too which is in correlation to the increase in stoppage and hitout numbers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here2tellyouwhy

SA GREAT
Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Eagles
I think the universe will implode if Ziebell becomes the highest ever valued SCer.
It should also be the catalyst to prove CD are full of sh*t and their algo stinks of poo from the monkeys pushing buttons in the stats room.

Or maybe they know something we dont and theyre from the future and Ziegull is the best player in the comp and hes about to singlehandedly lead North to a flag :think:

Maybe Tomorrow

Club Legend
Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
It should also be the catalyst to prove CD are full of sh*t and their algo stinks of poo from the monkeys pushing buttons in the stats room.

Or maybe they know something we dont and theyre from the future and Ziegull is the best player in the comp and hes about to singlehandedly lead North to a flag :think:
I think the truth lies somewhere in between those statements.

I wonder if they will adjust things next year as the scoring is skewed too far towards the seagulls for me.

Here2tellyouwhy

SA GREAT
Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Eagles
I think the truth lies somewhere in between those statements.

I wonder if they will adjust things next year as the scoring is skewed too far towards the seagulls for me.
No chance. The algorithm hasnt changed since 2015 remember :drunk:
That would be an admission of guilt.

timtimtim

Team Captain
Feb 27, 2021
AFL Club
Essendon
Anyone with Flynn R2 thinking of going Mummy (on the bubble)

Would be a chol sized move and benefit from cash gen and RUC coverage... mummy on fire past 2 games. Destroyed Grundy and Hickey

Combined average Mummy & Flynn would be 110 ish?

gutsroy

Brownlow Medallist
May 12, 2013
Switzerland
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not quite. GAJs highest ever SC price was $772.5k in Rd9 2010
Think Seymour would be better placed here, but iirc, Jono Brown cracked the 800k mark in the early days (2006?), Judd got up to 790k-odd, big Gawn got up to like 785k or so last year, GAJ you’ve covered and Goldy went like 1k lower than GAJ at one stage in his monster year.
And Shauny McKernan would obviously start every year at 1 million if SC weren’t such a dog and pony show.

Remove this Banner Ad