Position 2021 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the women loved it!

View attachment 1145028

Edit: It's sad that we live in a world where I need to self censor footage that 12 year old me could look at freely (and repeatedly)

I had forgotten about that incident

who was is that stole his headband one day?

and the women loved it!

View attachment 1145028

Edit: It's sad that we live in a world where I need to self censor footage that 12 year old me could look at freely (and repeatedly)

That hairy mole cost the Mighty Tigers the flag in 1981 and 37 years of pain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm looking at him as my F6 if he gets cheap enough.

Poulter plus some change. 😎👍

My 'Marshall Plan' has nothing to do with maintaining world peace but rather a dead Kent > Reeves (temp move SP Treacy to F8) get 3 price rises out of Reeves then Reeves > a 450k Marshall in Rd16 (+ Waterman downgrade) Treacy back to R3 for the potential R/F swing with Marshall whilst keeping Poulter as the designated M9/F7 swingman in conjunction with his spudly teammate Finlay as the designated M10/F8 loopy doughnut. 🤓

My 'Marshall Plan' has nothing to do with maintaining world peace but rather a dead Kent > Reeves (temp move SP Treacy to F8) get 3 price rises out of Reeves then Reeves > a 450k Marshall in Rd16 (+ Waterman downgrade) Treacy back to R3 for the potential R/F swing with Marshall whilst keeping Poulter as the designated M9/F7 swingman in conjunction with his spudly teammate Finlay as the designated M10/F8 loopy doughnut. 🤓

The Marshall Plan was actually to secretly strengthen the USA rather than achieving World Peace kenty :thumbsu:

So question everyone. Reeves is averaging 86 at the moment, if you knew he would play every game for the rest of the year and stay at his average would you trade Grundy>Reeves and spend the cash elsewhere?
No

Went to look at the Pies board to see what they were saying about Grundy. Basically not a single post about him on the whole board.

Not that I completely blame them but it’s like they’ve all completely given up. The only thing they seem to care about now is their board spill.

Kinda takes the fun out of beating them when all they do is sit in the corner and whimper about how bad they are.

So question everyone. Reeves is averaging 86 at the moment, if you knew he would play every game for the rest of the year and stay at his average would you trade Grundy>Reeves and spend the cash elsewhere?

Outrageous.

giphy.gif

If I could lock in 86 from Reeves? Price is trading Grundy to him? Yeah, I’d probably take that I reckon.

The whole problem is we can’t really lock anything in with the ruck situation, can we? There is so much uncertainty that we can’t really “take the safe option” because none of the options seem very safe.

and the women loved it!

View attachment 1145028

Helen sent my tigers into a 35 year spinning loop that we couldn’t get out of
And rightly so 👌🏻

If I could lock in 86 from Reeves? Price is trading Grundy to him? Yeah, I’d probably take that I reckon.

The whole problem is we can’t really lock anything in with the ruck situation, can we? There is so much uncertainty that we can’t really “take the safe option” because none of the options seem very safe.
Can’t even lock in nicnat as another alternative at this stage with the uncertainty of byes etc

Moot point as there is no way Reeves plays every game. Clarko hates rookies.

But go ahead, you'll have a donut, I'll have a Grundy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back