Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
OK clear choice of the Champions of SC Rucks ...Gawndy

Or do you trust Preuss / ROB / Nic Nat & Co ?

Last season, playing around with my Rucks really hurt my year ......not again, set & forget for me

New Season, lets discuss your choices

1608779455723.png 1608779544468.png

Prawny gang all the way, best of both worlds. Preuss can easily average 95+ and become an easy upgrade to Grundy or whoever the number 2 ruck may be.

Gawn and Grundy locked in.

Don't stuff around and get fancy campaigners.

You'll be playing catchup all season otherwise and drinking your sorrows away.

tenor.gif

Most people are talking up Preuss but I think that Stephan Martin could be the smokey. Dosen't mean I will pick him I'm with Wayne Gawn and Grundy set and forget.
I don’t think Martin will play every game. Few suggestions on our board we’re hoping to get 10-12 games in the regular season. Stef might have different plans though as he keeps himself in very good shape.

I don’t think Martin will play every game. Few suggestions on our board we’re hoping to get 10-12 games in the regular season. Stef might have different plans though as he keeps himself in very good shape.

I think stef there to help Ellen i mean English out off the feild as much as on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Pick Gawn.
2. Pick Grundy.
3. Pick Treacy
4. Never look at this thread again.
Yeah and spend all year looking at the FWD, DEF, MID, rookie, mid price madness, injuries threads instead trying to trade up those generally sore 45ppg rookies in 3rd position on the other lines

Unless pruess looks like a new man and absolutely destroys it in the preseason I'm going set and forget.
Been stuck every year trying to trade up 2-3 players for the likes of gawn and grundy.
Set your team back weeks compared to others.

No way! I will have the two best scoring rucks, whoever they are (lol) by the time the whips are cracking.
So your going for Cash generation??? Then it dosen't make any sense obviously you will spend the money elsewhere and not on rookies so you will burn more trades to get to the same probably a much worse position.

So your going for Cash generation??? Then it dosen't make any sense obviously you will spend the money elsewhere and not on rookies so you will burn more trades to get to the same probably a much worse position.

I think I can spend the cash getting more points elsewhere than I'll lose in the ruck.

I may be wrong. I may also change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back