Position 2021 Rucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
hard to play much worse than mumford has the last 2 years, youd think theyd give him a crack. hes been on their list since 2016

201cm 104kgs should give it a decent crack.
Do they even have any other options besides him and Mummy?

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
1613547800617.jpeg
:think:

While everyone else is crying over Marshall I see there could be an opportunity for a cheap forward POD $245,900

View attachment 1059883

"Mature-age recruit Shaun McKernan underwent scans on Monday after rolling his ankle last week"

Even the joke suggestions this year are all injured. Relton Roberts has probably done a calf somewhere.

Milkshaker

Cancelled
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
ROB would score massive with Brisbane’s midfield but you can only dream
Yeah I just had a good look at him his scoring is incredible in a poor side. If you were Brisbane you would open the cheque book. The fact he is with the Crows makes me a bit nervous about the pick.

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
ROB would score massive with Brisbane’s midfield but you can only dream
They don’t have a decent midfield though.
Yeah I just had a good look at him his scoring is incredible in a poor side. If you were Brisbane you would open the cheque book. The fact he is with the Crows makes me a bit nervous about the pick.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

You're only picking ROB for the first 7-8 rounds before sideways trading him to Gawn/Grundy this season. His first 7-8 rounds as a ruck are the easiest in the game, forget who he's hitting to.

After this, he faces the big 3 (Grundy, Gawn & NicNat) all in the space of about 4 weeks. His scoring will take a big hit then, but by then he'll be out of my team.

Milkshaker

Cancelled
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

You're only picking ROB for the first 7-8 rounds before sideways trading him to Gawn/Grundy this season. His first 7-8 rounds as a ruck are the easiest in the game, forget who he's hitting to.

After this, he faces the big 3 (Grundy, Gawn & NicNat) all in the space of about 4 weeks. His scoring will take a big hit then, but by then he'll be out of my team.
Maybe my subconscious recalled your previous post. GROB combo for me.

Sep 9, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
ST KILDA has been dealt a major blow with ruckman Rowan Marshall to miss the start of the 2021 season with a stress injury in his foot.

Marshall will be sidelined for at least the next month – that coincides with round one – with hope he will ramp up his recovery soon after.

The 25-year-old's setback means the Saints' ruck duties will fall to veteran Paddy Ryder or back-up option Shaun McKernan in the short-term.
Would’ve loved a bit of Ryder dpp action
504k will go 105+ early
Would’ve been a nice f2 before bringing Marshall back in when he comes back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back