Position 2021 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hard to play much worse than mumford has the last 2 years, youd think theyd give him a crack. hes been on their list since 2016

201cm 104kgs should give it a decent crack.
Do they even have any other options besides him and Mummy?

While everyone else is crying over Marshall I see there could be an opportunity for a cheap forward POD $245,900

View attachment 1059883

"Mature-age recruit Shaun McKernan underwent scans on Monday after rolling his ankle last week"

Even the joke suggestions this year are all injured. Relton Roberts has probably done a calf somewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ROB would score massive with Brisbane’s midfield but you can only dream
Yeah I just had a good look at him his scoring is incredible in a poor side. If you were Brisbane you would open the cheque book. The fact he is with the Crows makes me a bit nervous about the pick.

ROB would score massive with Brisbane’s midfield but you can only dream
They don’t have a decent midfield though.
Yeah I just had a good look at him his scoring is incredible in a poor side. If you were Brisbane you would open the cheque book. The fact he is with the Crows makes me a bit nervous about the pick.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

You're only picking ROB for the first 7-8 rounds before sideways trading him to Gawn/Grundy this season. His first 7-8 rounds as a ruck are the easiest in the game, forget who he's hitting to.

After this, he faces the big 3 (Grundy, Gawn & NicNat) all in the space of about 4 weeks. His scoring will take a big hit then, but by then he'll be out of my team.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

You're only picking ROB for the first 7-8 rounds before sideways trading him to Gawn/Grundy this season. His first 7-8 rounds as a ruck are the easiest in the game, forget who he's hitting to.

After this, he faces the big 3 (Grundy, Gawn & NicNat) all in the space of about 4 weeks. His scoring will take a big hit then, but by then he'll be out of my team.
Maybe my subconscious recalled your previous post. GROB combo for me.

Preuss 5 to 6 months!

mb-star-wars-rareview-macro-oct-5-2015-marketsmuse.jpg

ST KILDA has been dealt a major blow with ruckman Rowan Marshall to miss the start of the 2021 season with a stress injury in his foot.

Marshall will be sidelined for at least the next month – that coincides with round one – with hope he will ramp up his recovery soon after.

The 25-year-old's setback means the Saints' ruck duties will fall to veteran Paddy Ryder or back-up option Shaun McKernan in the short-term.
Would’ve loved a bit of Ryder dpp action
504k will go 105+ early
Would’ve been a nice f2 before bringing Marshall back in when he comes back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back