Position 2021 Rucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Treacy at F8? Then move him to R3 when flynn has mooed?

If treacy doesnt play early and flynn does i reckon you wait until flynn gets dropped/maxes out and downgrade him to treacy and a forward rookie up to marshall (assuming hes back by then) gives you good ruck cover heading into finals.

Yeah, probably don't need one RD1 though. Big Maxxxxxxy vs Freo 150+

And Treacy won't work well RD1 anyway, plays the 3rd match.

If he doesn't play he's still able to sort out a Grundy/Gawn loop.
If he does play just get GC Fyfe D/M as your loop instead.

If treacy doesnt play early and flynn does i reckon you wait until flynn gets dropped/maxes out and downgrade him to treacy and a forward rookie up to marshall (assuming hes back by then) gives you good ruck cover heading into finals.

The best outcome would be if Kieren Briggs gets the call up that way we have a DPP Ruck F8 or D8 and Treacy R3

Feb 18, 2017
Wurundjeri Land
AFL Club
Richmond
Has ROB actually got any midfielders to hit it to?
This is the one thing that really has me hesitant on pulling the trigger on ROB.

Currently: Grundy, ROB, Flynn.

If Gawn and Grundy get through the rest of preseason unscathed I might need to find the cash to upgrade ROB to Gawn.

I like ROB but he’s going to be tapping to Matt Crouch (squib), Hately (about 10 games experience) and whatever is left of Sloane (not much).

Last edited:

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Crows trial to be live-streamed on their website lads. Get our first look at ROB up against Strachany.

Let's hope ROB had his Weetbix this morning, he'll need em :thumbsu:

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
ROB.PNG

The best outcome would be if Kieren Briggs gets the call up that way we have a DPP Ruck F8 or D8 and Treacy R3

Agree..good news is its probably likely one of Flynn or Briggs will play early so we can take whichever does and Treacy might be a chance given Taberner is injury prone.

Lol, not really. If Flynn gets to 400K+ (or 500K+ like ROB did two years ago) then it's one trade to upgrade to a forward. If you do it your way you have to Downgrade Flynn, then upgrade another player.
Yeah but your way you've got a non scoring bench player sitting there for 8 weeks instead of another rookie earning 300k+

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Yeah but your way you've got a non scoring bench player sitting there for 8 weeks instead of another rookie earning 300k+
Yep it sucks seeing all those points you can't use. Problem is finding those other rookies to earn 300k+. The rucks tend to score so well I don't you can pass on Flynn if he's going to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back