Position 2021 Rucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to hit the tonne at least i reckon. More about the way he goes about it as well. If he looks engaged and looks like hes busting his arse and working his way back into form it'll ease my concerns.

I agree he seemed very uninterested last week. For me if Ruck scoring is going to be an issue this year and the gap between Gawn & Grundy closes right up then I will have No hesitation trading them out for Hickey & Martin just there in doing those 2 trades is $870,000 difference and I want a return on my investment or I will spend the money elsewhere. That money can buy 2 premium midfielders upgraded from bottom price rookies and still have 2 reasonably high scoring rucks at a budget price.

Mar 14, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Went with Gawndy and missed out on Flynn as R3 (have Hunter :rolleyes:). It's galling and I feel the need to salvage something.

The message from Bucks is that Grundy is going to get less time on the ball and that is ringing alarm bells. If Grundy goes sub 100 again and Hickey goes 100 plus then I'm pulling the trigger next week.

With any luck Hickey keeps racking it up as a solo ruck (it's certainly possible), Grundy continues to struggle (appears bereft of confidence) and Flynn succumbs to an ankle on the weekend. :moustache:

Good in theory, bound to end in tears. :straining:

Mar 20, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Dolphins, Bulls, Red Sox, Arsenal
Went with Gawndy and missed out on Flynn as R3 (have Hunter :rolleyes:). It's galling and I feel the need to salvage something.

The message from Bucks is that Grundy is going to get less time on the ball and that is ringing alarm bells. If Grundy goes sub 100 again and Hickey goes 100 plus then I'm pulling the trigger next week.

With any luck Hickey keeps racking it up as a solo ruck (it's certainly possible), Grundy continues to struggle (appears bereft of confidence) and Flynn succumbs to an ankle on the weekend. :moustache:

Good in theory, bound to end in tears. :straining:
Not even a crucifixion would bring down the chosen one

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Anyone game to bench Grundy tonight? Just asking for a friend.

Someone should do it so that Grundy goes 150. A sacrifice for the greater good.
I thought I would not put the VC in him. That should mean he goes large.

You're welcome :moustache:

Milkshaker

Cancelled
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I thought I would not put the VC in him. That should mean he goes large.

You're welcome :moustache:
1616626383882.png

Due for a downer? :think:

Gawn only scored 98?

Um, my witty post was that Meek didn't impose himself. Explained as follows.

Oxford dictionary:
meek
adjective

/miːk/

(comparative meeker, superlative meekest)
  1. quiet, gentle, and always ready to do what other people want without expressing your own opinion

It was a f***ing good joke and none of you f***ers gave me a f***ing thing!!!

F*** you all. All of you. ALL OF YOU.

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Unfortunately it's not the same Manbundy recently.

Before his 70 last week his 4 previous games v Bulldogs were 152, 160, 174, 179
That wasn't against Stef, who is a good ruck. English is a bit s**t as sole ruck, he was Grundy's bitch.

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
The silver lining in all of this is that it’s made for an interesting start to the season

Gawndy set and forget would have been boring

Now the flow on effect will hopefully be more diverse teams...

If any kents team is diverse its mine

What diverse mean again campaigner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back