Position 2021 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fantastic .....could you change Dow into Ridley for me .....greatly appreciated

tenor.gif
Bloody hell, how much cash did you have just sitting there?
I also turned Butters into waterman

Hypothetically how long do you hold him (Flynn) if he's not back next week?
On field or R3?

At R3 he's a long hold, will make it to $350k AT LEAST

On field no clue, don't even want to think about being in that conundrum

On field or R3?

At R3 he's a long hold, will make it to $350k AT LEAST

On field no clue, don't even want to think about being in that conundrum
Oh R3, should have said that sorry. Yeah I'd hold a while, until there were no other options to trade out.

Not silly enough to trust a rookie ruck on field :moustache:

Hypothetically how long do you hold him (Flynn) if he's not back next week?
Flynn will be back next week .....no-way Mummy can play 3 games back to back

But I'm holding till he hits the $500K mark .....by calculations that'll be after his R12 Bye .....just depends though when he dry's up in his cash generation

Any love for Hickey?

Sinclair not far off but Hickey expected to increase ~$80k in next 2 weeks...

I'm $3k off going Meek to Grundy and not wanting to upgrade Flynn given Mummy will be rested after today - Flynn also named as an emergency which seems strange to me unless there's a chance (although slim) that Mummy may not play...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flynn will be back next week .....no-way Mummy can play 3 games back to back

But I'm holding till he hits the $500K mark .....by calculations that'll be after his R12 Bye .....just depends though when he dry's up in his cash generation
You think he can keep up an average of 100?

I suspect he'll get to $350-400K quickly, but if he's going to be "managed" again it will get to the point where we might have to jump off early. If he's dropped again in round 9 or10 and you can do a straight swap to May who will be on field? One down game when he's around $400K will kill the cash gen.

Hopefully he's back soon.

Any love for Hickey?

I'm $3k off going Meek to Grundy and not wanting to upgrade Flynn given Mummy will be rested after today - Flynn also named as an emergency which seems strange to me unless there's a chance (although slim) that Mummy may not play...
Sinclair and Naismith on the horizon would be the concern with Hickey.

Any love for Hickey?

Depends on who's giving it to me.

I've got Flynn R3 so haven't been pissed at Kent Cameron...then Mummy broke Hickey.

deep456-a7ca64d7-c922-466b-8086-391a4a0e467f.png

He's the new Ross Lyon, even when you field none of his players he still finds a way to ruin your fantasy weekend.

Pretty grumpy to have to do the Hickey>Grundy trade well before he rose to the price he was headed for.
Hickey missed out on another 40 points being subbed. Then up against no ruckman this week. I was eyeing off $500k coming up.
Hickey - gone way too soon. Will be missed 😩

There is no way Flynn is coming back anytime soon.

Cameron is going to ride the Mummy train until it derails.
You shut your whore mouth now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hickey missed out on another 40 points being subbed. Then up against no ruckman this week. I was eyeing off $500k coming up.
Hickey - gone way too soon. Will be missed 😩

Yeah, I'm really disappointed, was in career best form and he's had a rotten run with injuries over the years, often played with issues when he could get on the park.

Should have been turning one of the rookies to a top-5 mid this week, instead I'll be doing the same and shelling out way more for Grundy than was looking likely. :(

Considered NicNat and ROB, but they're a huge risk in comparison for not much $ saved.

I'm just gonna have to swallow a big dose of Supercoach vanilla and get him in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back