Position 2021 Rucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way Flynn is coming back anytime soon.

Cameron is going to ride the Mummy train until it derails.
Agree. Won the clearances and won the match in the last 2 rounds = the Mummy factor

Might be worth just committing to holding Flynn at R3 until round 15 now, so you can use him in round 14 when both Gawn and Grundy have byes. Ideally he'll be around $350k or $400k. He might have a high BE and drop money along the way, but imagine if he plays and goes bang when everybody else has ruck donuts in round 14.

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
We might have accept less cash from Flynn. We all have memories of that glorious ride with ROB in 2019 to 500k, but unless Mummy gets injured Flynn might not play much. Remember Preuss is due back in a few months too so post byes Flynn might be 3rd in line.

He just needs another 2 or 3 game to get to 350k+ and that might have too do.

It would be concerning if he misses this week with GWS having a short turn around.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Agree. Won the clearances and won the match in the last 2 rounds = the Mummy factor

Might be worth just committing to holding Flynn at R3 until round 15 now, so you can use him in round 14 when both Gawn and Grundy have byes. Ideally he'll be around $350k or $400k. He might have a high BE and drop money along the way, but imagine if he plays and goes bang when everybody else has ruck donuts in round 14.
That’s a good point Steve !

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
We might have accept less cash from Flynn. We all have memories of that glorious ride with ROB in 2019 to 500k, but unless Mummy gets injured Flynn might not play much. Remember Preuss is due back in a few months too so post byes Flynn might be 3rd in line.

He just needs another 2 or 3 game to get to 350k+ and that might have too do.

It would be concerning if he misses this week with GWS having a short turn around.
Only point is Mummy is always one Qtr away from an injury ..... Flynn is a good bet to get a lot more games

Juzzomac

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
I don't actually support North Melb

I really don't think Mumford will be able to back up 3 games in a row, I think 2 was a stretch and he was very lucky Hickey went down injured because he was absolutely gassed and couldn't jump.

His form is bad for Flynn R2'ers but I'm sure Flynn will play the games needed to generate cash, I'd say 3 out of the next 5 at worst.

I really don't think Mumford will be able to back up 3 games in a row, I think 2 was a stretch and he was very lucky Hickey went down injured because he was absolutely gassed and couldn't jump.

His form is bad for Flynn R2'ers but I'm sure Flynn will play the games needed to generate cash, I'd say 3 out of the next 5 at worst.

It is interesting that they haven't tried playing 2 rucks. Most other teams are playing 2 ruckmen it is a surprise that GWS haven't gone that way at least for a game or 2 to see how they go especially with them missing a few forwards it might help having a big man resting down there for a few minutes a quarter.

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
There is no way Flynn is coming back anytime soon.

Cameron is going to ride the Mummy train until it derails.
Flynn to Mummy back to Flynn

#howmanytradescanonewasteonruckswithoutendingupwithgawndychallenge

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
It is interesting that they haven't tried playing 2 rucks. Most other teams are playing 2 ruckmen it is a surprise that GWS haven't gone that way at least for a game or 2 to see how they go especially with them missing a few forwards it might help having a big man resting down there for a few minutes a quarter.
Screenshot_20210420-101109.png

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
He doesn’t require encouraging. 🤭
Gonna hold off this year until I know I'm cooked from all sides.

Feeling quite sad ATM.
I got my first roughie lined up in Hurn but Judd_Magic the slendid campaigner has already performed the miraculous feat.

Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers
Gonna hold off this year until I know I'm cooked from all sides.

Feeling quite sad ATM.
I got my first roughie lined up in Hurn but Judd_Magic the slendid campaigner has already performed the miraculous feat.
I started ROB with a 51 & 53. Sold him off to Hickey and ROB’s averaged 110 + since.

With Hickey gone I’ve tentatively done my first Roughie this week and it actually feels good.

FFFC53DC-68D0-468A-844A-DBA8C14440DF.gif

Anybody out there with genuine POD rucks?
Anybody that isn't Gawn, Grundy, Flynn, Meek, ROB, Nank, Treacy.
I promise I won't laugh.

I started with Goldstein and Witts. Disappointed the latter went down, but was able to replace him with Grundy.

I have enough $ to trade Goldy to Gawn this week and will probably do it. Goldy's scoring hurt by playing for a team that is slaughtered each week.

I started with Goldstein and Witts. Disappointed the latter went down, but was able to replace him with Grundy.

I have enough $ to trade Goldy to Gawn this week and will probably do it. Goldy's scoring hurt by playing for a team that is slaughtered each week.
Witts not too bad a pick, unlucky he's dead. Goldy you really should've just forked out the extra for Gawn/Grundy. But if it worked you'd be flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back