Position 2021 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's the deal with Sweet -, is he likely to get a run of games?

no - came in for Martin who was rested - i'm expecting him to be out this week with Martin to return

we will know in a few hours

tumblr_oxd8nkd9ip1rpduwho1_500.gifv

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is ROB relevant this year?

Last 4 scores of 100+...rolling 3 round average similar to Grundy and 90k cheaper

With FWDs carnage and few DEF PODs this year I’m thinking of rolling dice on ROB instead of Grundy

Will also mean I can bring in Clarry instead of Mills

Last 4 scores of 100+...rolling 3 round average similar to Grundy and 90k cheaper

With FWDs carnage and few DEF PODs this year I’m thinking of rolling dice on ROB instead of Grundy

120 average last 4 rounds after an appalling start. I have to sort out Hickey and looking at doing a Roughie or Marshall. With injuries, lack of decent rucks and poor cash gen for many teams then ROB has to be considered

120 average last 4 rounds after an appalling start. I have to sort out Hickey and looking at doing a Roughie or Marshall. With injuries, lack of decent rucks and poor cash gen for many teams then ROB has to be considered

ROB has 2 home games against GWS & Port the next 2 rounds so should score well in both of those against Flynn & Lycett you would think. The 5 games right after that though...

Naitanui
Gawn
Nank
Grundy
Ryder & Marshall

ROB has 2 home games against GWS & Port the next 2 rounds so should score well in both of those against Flynn & Lycett you would think. The 5 games right after that though...

Naitanui
Gawn
Nank
Grundy
Ryder & Marshall

Tonned up against NN and Grundy last year, averages 155 against Richmond in two games, and dumped a 143 on the Saints last year. No worries at all with any of them, he’s an endurance beast too so longer quarters suits him. It’s just Gawn.

He makes ROB his little bitch.

Tonned up against NN and Grundy last year, averages 155 against Richmond in two games, and dumped a 143 on the Saints last year. No worries at all with any of them, he’s an endurance beast too so longer quarters suits him. It’s just Gawn.

He makes ROB his little b*tch.

Interesting, why was he such a crab in Rds 1 & 2? Couldn't win hitouts or possies against pleb ruck opponents. :think:

sssss.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back