VFL 2021 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd love to jump in on my his hear some updates on Tyson Milne too please

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He's playing in Townsville or somewhere ATM.

Don't really know how I feel about this. I like rule changes that don't have the ability to negatively impact the fabric of the game and feel this is one of them.
These rule changes are so full of s**t they are trying to to create more scoring opportunities because then they can sell more advertising after goals are scored personally I don't mind if a score is 50 to 39 normally it would mean the game has been very tence and the game is only two goals the last 5 mins would be existing much more appealing then 100 to say 80 where pritty much the whole last quarter is junk just one team defending the margin

These rule changes are so full of sh*t they are trying to to create more scoring opportunities because then they can sell more advertising after goals are scored personally I don't mind if a score is 50 to 39 normally it would mean the game has been very tence and the game is only two goals the last 5 mins would be existing much more appealing then 100 to say 80 where pritty much the whole last quarter is junk just one team defending the margin
I don't think it is for more 30 second advertising between goal breaks. I think they want a better spectacle. I disagree with it for different reasons. I think the game will naturally sort itself out.

Sandringham Football Club announces Sam Dunell, Trent Dennis-Lane, Jimmy House and Chris McKay as assistant coaches for the 2021 season.

Sandringham Football Club announces Sam Dunell, Trent Dennis-Lane, Jimmy House and Chris McKay as assistant coaches for the 2021 season.

Hmmm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you not been following what's he done...
Not condoning what he is has done , but he is a 19 year old kid who stuffed up.

When you read the court ruling there was a bit more to it than him just hitting her, he was struck initially whilst asleep does not make his actions right by any means but I also don’t think it means the kid does not get a second opportunity.

Hope you don’t ever make a mistake in life.

Balls in his court if he is a dick head will stuff up again and career over it he comes over trains hard gets an opportunity or plays VFL for the year and keeps his nose clean he
May get an opportunity.

Plenty of dick heads make mistakes and keep making them, plenty of good people make mistakes learn from them and improve themselves and don’t make another one.

Unless you know the kid , I doubt any of us know which way he will go.

Seem to recall his grandfather was a pastor and had a big influence on him, so for the kids sake I hope it is is last stuff up and he gets his life sorted. I would suggest for all parties it would be best if the two of them had nothing to do with one another.

He's been in trouble twice...this season alone.

Not condoning what he is has done , but he is a 19 year old kid who stuffed up.

When you read the court ruling there was a bit more to it than him just hitting her, he was struck initially whilst asleep does not make his actions right by any means but I also don’t think it means the kid does not get a second opportunity.

Hope you don’t ever make a mistake in life.

Balls in his court if he is a dick head will stuff up again and career over it he comes over trains hard gets an opportunity or plays VFL for the year and keeps his nose clean he
May get an opportunity.

Plenty of dick heads make mistakes and keep making them, plenty of good people make mistakes learn from them and improve themselves and don’t make another one.

Unless you know the kid , I doubt any of us know which way he will go.

Seem to recall his grandfather was a pastor and had a big influence on him, so for the kids sake I hope it is is last stuff up and he gets his life sorted. I would suggest for all parties it would be best if the two of them had nothing to do with one another.

He's been in trouble twice...this season alone.
Milney and Joey got in trouble too - same with Gilbert, Dawson and Rooey.
There is a difference between condoning what they did and considering it acceptable, and forgiving someone and giving them the opportunity to win back respect. They are mutually exclusive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back